Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year, We wish you and your families the best for 2009.
We've had a few questions about the past shipping program. The Christmas two week free shipping was a one time offer, as our suppliers had a promotion so we passed it on to the club members. We carry a $10.00 rebate on the set, that still is in place. The cost of materials, labor, and shipping have gone up so much, we're doing everything we can to hold our prices where they are.
We don't compromise quality, and neither should you. We'll continue to provide the same quality product at a fair price.:D
Thank you for your business and support, Jerry and the gang @ SCA

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I guess I missed something here....what's the "$10 rebate on a set??" Set of what?? Don't want to miss any good deals! Thanks for additional info.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I guess I missed something here....what's the "$10 rebate on a set??" Set of what?? Don't want to miss any good deals! Thanks for additional info.
I believe it is on a set of floor mats. Check out their website and you can see the floor mats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tcape, We've designed a custom carpet mat set for the Ridgeline. We've been sponsors and supplying the Honda Element owners club since 2005, and now have expanded our line to include the Ridgeline and the CR-V.
We offer a $10.00 Rebate on the purchase of a complete set, to the members of the clubs. Please visit our site ( just click on the banner ) for photos and a description of each product.
Sorry for the confusion, Jerry/SCA

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm not sure why anyone would want a set of South Coast mats for $185.00.
When you can get a set of Honda OEM mats from H and A that are also cutom fit for $102.00. They don't look much different. Not worth $83.00 more in my opinion. Or get a true digital custom fit with WeatherTech floor liners for $169.00.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure why anyone would want a set of South Coast mats for $185.00.
When you can get a set of Honda OEM mats from H and A that are also cutom fit for $102.00. They don't look much different. Not worth $83.00 more in my opinion. Or get a true digital custom fit with WeatherTech floor liners for $169.00.
In response, there is a major difference between these mat sets. Not everyone wants the standard thin carpet or rubber mats in their Ridgeline. Our mats are custom designed and made with a plush commercial grade 30oz dense carpet. The Drivers side has a reinforced heel pad, and all sets have a non-skid rubber backing with bound edges. They also come factory Scotch Guarded. The same manufacturing plant produces mat sets for BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche, using the same process. Nothing against the OEM factory product, but these are two different products. That's why we designed and offer these mat sets. Some owners want a quality upgraded product to compliment their luxury seating and optional leather trim.
We're new to this site, so take some time and visit the EOC and read what our customers for the last 4 years have to say about our products.

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
I'll just chime in quickly to give support to Jerry and South Coast Accessories. He's been with us for several years on EOC and members rave about the quality of his products. I even have some of his carpets in my Element.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
185 dollars..... hmmm I could get pimpin OEM super quality mats and get 3 lap dances with the change left over. Or I could get a set of mats that by there very nature of cost would force me to actually walk across the dash and rest my feet on the cd player instead...hmmmmm

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Here are the pictures of the mats I got from South Coast Accessories. They are everything the ad says they are. I like them! :)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts