Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Will you attend ROC Rally and Cruisin the Coast 2009

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
WOW!!!!!! Awesome pics and it sounds like you guys had a great time. Although I have to question the legitimacy of this meet....not one Black Ridgeline!?!?!?! :D

Did anyone get any good pics of Lex Luthors interior. I'd love to see the Wet Okle headliner and arm rests.

I can only hope we get as many trucks to our upcoming Phoenix meet in November (Shameless plug here)

Anyway, keep the pics coming, it gives all of us who couldn't be there ourselves a chance to see what we're missing. :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #102 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
WOW, I HAD A BALL! I would like to thank Ridgeline2006, Tony and Djeaux, Joe for organizing this event. We had fun. I really tend to be shy at times but meeting people that enjoy thier Ridgelines is fun. I had an opportunity to have dialog with Dan & Denise from California who are getting ready to spend some time in the FRENCH QUARTER in New Orleans. I also had an opportunity to hook up my new buddy, VIC with some NEW ORLEANS RED BEANS and FRIED CATFISH :). Rolltide, Phil and I talked about Alabama football and LSU. Florida did dominate LSU and FLORIDA is a GREAT TEAM! LSU and ALABAMA will be another great match up. I would like to thank DJEAUX for adding my newest mod under my hood. I also enjoyed talking with Eddie and Karen, some Shreveport Louisiana homies. I also enjoyed talking with another home boy Starfixer, Robert and enjoyed watching him and Eddie with the SWAP SHOP on tail light exchange. I enjoyed meeting LarryR and finding out that he knows something about everything. LarryR is VERY knowledgeable about Honda products and computers. I am seeking advice and help for my good buddy TONY. I witnessed Tony speaking to his IMMACULATELY CLEAN 2006 RIDGELINE and saying " I'm SORRY YOU HAVE TO BE OUTSIDE IN THIS RAIN!" Yes, the ROC members that attended this event were witnesses to TONY'S RIDGELINE getting rained on for the first time! In conclusion, TONY YOU ARE REALLY DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Some really nice pics guys! Those trucks look fantastic and it's nice to put faces with the names. Looks like everyone had a great time and wish I could have been there! :p

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Thanks for posting the other photos, Tony! The "Spankie & the Gang" picture is great! I hope RustyH is drooling over those pics of Jimmy's Wet Okole custom upholstery! This was a memorable day & a lot of fun. (I still think we should've sicked Jimmy on the pagans, though ;))

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun! Congrats on a successful meet. Thanks for posting all the photos so we can see the trucks together.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #108 (Edited)
More pictures are posted with more to come. I need those who took pictures to send them to my email at the bottom of this page.

Just follow the links

I am working on the video taken which will be posted on youtube. I will post the link here and on the webpage

·
Premium Member
6,879 Posts
Wow! Those are some awesome shots Tony. It’s so great to see so many enthusiastic groups of Ridgeline owners from around the country getting together for a meet & greet.
Very well done, and we finally get to match faces to names! Keep those photos flowin……

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I might add that Fla-Vyk was proudly showing his new 5S door sills (not yet installed). Several other folks had 'em, too! Your work is truly "global" art!

·
Premium Member
6,879 Posts
Thank you kind sir! It's really the members of this great club that make this truck so special.

Looks like I'm gonna have to make the drive out there to install Lex's Cubby Cover for him though.......... Keep the meet alive with those awesome photos guys!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
well while you are at it.... I am only a short drive on the way there or back ..:) i do need to get with you to finalize it though and after seeing the craftsmanship and look (and even touched them...lol). I cannot wait till get it worked out. Tony working on getting what few pics I took to you but are from my I Phone.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I think you need to post a picture of your "Law Enforcement Officer" cab, starfixer. That is a bunch of lights, switches, ra-did-io equiment & all. Get a laptop mount & you're better equipped that the Miss'ippi Highway Patrol! :D

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That was some great pictures. Thanks for putting the faces with the Ridgelines. I also have saved the pictures. Glad everyone had a great time.
That was some really sharp looking Ridgelines.:D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
That was some great pictures. Thanks for putting the faces with the Ridgelines. I also have saved the pictures. Glad everyone had a great time.
That was some really sharp looking Ridgelines.:D
We sure missed you be with us this year. I working on video so we can upload to youtube.

On another subject, does any member have the ROC Map for their region? Like the one I am using for my signature. If you do please email it to me.

LarryR, Fla-Vyk FMS1 and anyone else that took pictures, if you could please email some of them to me.. Thanks for all the help...

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I just got home - I will upload all my pictures to Picassa when I get unpacked.

Man that is a long drive when it it raining.

·
Registered
107 Posts
What's left to say about our outing that hasn't already been said. Thanks to many for a great time. We always have a great time visiting and telling stories with each other. Talk about some nice trucks and mods. Too many to mention.

As Joe and Jimmy mentioned it was priceless to see Tonys face when he thought it would rain on his truck again. Karen thinks it's too funny that men put so much time and money in their trucks and then want to show them off.

Tony, I will email you pictures when we return home at the end of the week. Thanks again to all for a great time and to Joe and Tony for the awards they gave out. Hope to see ya soon.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Well I got home about 6:30pm and man what a trip.1009.4 miles round trip and I would do it again in a heart beat.This was my first meet and I had a great time.It was great meeting every one,checking out all the trucks and the different ways every one as there trucks personalize.A special thank you to Joe and Jimmy for setting all this up.:):)

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Well I made it home approx 5:30p, great time guys. Waiting for the next one, hope to everyone soon. Vic

101 - 120 of 136 Posts