Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Will arrive Thur. PM. leave Sun. AM staying with family in the area, but will attend all meet functions ie. meals events and clinic etc. See Ya,ll Friday AM.

Chuck :eek:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ok im planning on comming up. Im looking to drive up on thursday night or friday morning. Just depends if I want to pay for a room and extra night. '

Im going to have to read up to see where everyone will be meeting at.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I will update this first post as people post to the thread, so there is a convenient list of when people will be arriving. This will also aid in any efforts to caravan in together

LIVES IN THE ST.LOUIS AREA
1) jpphoto - John
2) csimo - Joe
3) OFD107 - Mark
4) STLhighridger
5) M&T - Mary & Ted

ARRIVE THURSDAY 8/2
1) k757 - Keith - Baton Rouge, LA
2) FTM1 - Fred - Washington DC
3) T Mac - Tom - Springfield, IL
4) Cajun Country Ridgeline - Lafayette, LA
5) Argen - Ken - Dallas, TX
6) [email protected] hotmail.com - Chuck - Middleton, RI

ARRIVE FRIDAY 8/3
1) MoosePond - Rob - Westchester County, NY
2) weatherman - Western Kentucky
3) FLA-Vyk - Flagler Beach, FL
4) SHUEY027 - Columbus, OH
5) CUinaRidge - Carl - Wisconsin
6) John32070 - John - Salina, KS
7) geotech - Admire, KS
8) rfs830 - KY

ARRIVE SATURDAY 8/4
1) jwizard
2) tlaudio (for day only)
3) jmsolt - Downers Grove, IL

Keith: I just got an email from Drury Hotel about a special offer of $25.00 off your bill at checkout at our ROC meeting.
1. Make reservations on line.
2. Stay 2-nights
3. Bring a gas recipt to check out time and present. Up to $25.00 credit on your hotel bill.

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Keith: I just got an email from Drury Hotel about a special offer of $25.00 off your bill at checkout at our ROC meeting.
1. Make reservations on line.
2. Stay 2-nights
3. Bring a gas receipt to check out time and present. Up to $25.00 credit on your hotel bill.
Wow, that's a COOL deal! I hope I use $25 in gas during my journey to get that much back. :p

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well i may not be able to go now. I just found out that I may have to go to New York that week end for work. Im said now. Im going to keep my reservations just in case I get to go.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey k757,

I just made my hotel reservations to arrive on Thursday 8/2. I've sent an e-mail to T Mac to register for the meet and gave him my RL's VIN #. Anything else I need to do??????

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Convoys to St. Louis?

I will be traveling these roads...
Baton Rouge, LA on I-12E to I-55N to St.Louis

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
The other day I was playing with the Nav trying to find some places to stop & eat along the trip route. Breafast early McDonalds or IHOP Lunch DQ or White Castle if they are around. Name some other places for me guys. I know with close to 1,000 miles to go I will need to stop a few times. I also plan to take at least hour off for some sleep.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
The other day I was playing with the Nav trying to find some places to stop & eat along the trip route. Breafast early McDonalds or IHOP Lunch DQ or White Castle if they are around. Name some other places for me guys. I know with close to 1,000 miles to go I will need to stop a few times. I also plan to take at least hour off for some sleep.
Personally I plan to stop at the first Sonic drive-in that I encounter as we don't have any in this area and their TV commercials have me really lickin' my lips for an extra long chili-cheese Coney and cherry limeade. :cool:

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Personally I plan to stop at the first Sonic drive-in that I encounter as we don't have any in this area and their TV commercials have me really lickin' my lips for an extra long chili-cheese Coney and cherry limeade. :cool:
Sonic is the other place I was thinking about stopping at also we don't have them.

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
The St. Louis area is also famous for "Lion's Choice", a fast-food roast beef place and they actually have one next door to the hotel.
Oooooo.... I am chowing down there at least once. Could be a great late night food stop for us late-night crewers!

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
The St. Louis area is also famous for "Lion's Choice", a fast-food roast beef place and they actually have one next door to the hotel.
Thanks, oh great and wondrous leader, my taste buds are salivating already! :cool:

btw, do you happen to know what the minimum height clearance is for the parking garage at our hotel? With a roof rack and cargo basket attached my RL is something like 7' tall and I'm certain there are others attending with similar height restrictions. Just went out and measured and it's almost exactly 7' from the ground to the top of my roof-mounted spare.

·
Registered
213 Posts
It.s "corn dogs" for me, lots of mustard and a NEWPORT STORM brew.:D

·
Registered
360 Posts
Moose I'll go by this weekend and see what the height is in the garage.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts