Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
As always, if the first post in this thread is not accurate, please let us all know.
Keith, you seem to be missing several members from JuliE's "official" list of registered attendees which now stands at 40 (41 if you count Gonzo). This is gonna be some party! :D

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Keith, you seem to be missing several members from JuliE's "official" list of registered attendees which now stands at 40 (41 if you count Gonzo). This is gonna be some party!
Maybe I can borrow someone's children and they can teach you to count. :eek: :D

(of the people on JuliE's official list)
6 (live in the area)
+ 14 (arrive on thur)
+ 13 (arrive on fri)
+ 3 (arrive on sat)
+ 4 (unknown arrival date)
=

... you should not doubt me :D :D
(it was updated a few days ago)

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Maybe I can borrow someone's children and they can teach you to count. :eek: :D

(of the people on JuliE's official list)
6 (live in the area)
+ 14 (arrive on thur)
+ 13 (arrive on fri)
+ 3 (arrive on sat)
+ 4 (unknown arrival date)
=

... you should not doubt me :D :D
(it was updated a few days ago)
Between my math skills and your proofreading skills we're probably collectively NOT as smart as a 5th Grader!

The differences in the two lists are the following:

K757:

FLA-Vyk is listed twice (arriving on both the 2nd & 3rd)
Brent is not listed
Twincam is not listed

JuliE:

xesmajew is not listed

and, finally, where's Gonzo?

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
K757:
FLA-Vyk is listed twice (arriving on both the 2nd & 3rd)
Brent is not listed
Twincam is not listed

JuliE:
xesmajew is not listed
Brent and Twincam have reportedly backed out.
FLA-Vyk... oh yeah, the arrival date changed, forgot to delete the previous... Correction made :D

xesmajew is a late registerer (not sure if that is a real word, but I'm going with it), I think I got that from Tom, after JuliE's last update.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Brent and Twincam have reportedly backed out.
FLA-Vyk... oh yeah, the arrival date changed, forgot to delete the previous... Correction made :D

xesmajew is a late registerer (not sure if that is a real word, but I'm going with it), I think I got that from Tom, after JuliE's last update.
so, we're back to 39 attendees . . . hopefully, there'll be another last minute registrant :D or two to put us back to 40! Whatever the final number, we're gonna have us one good time and put a new high in the record books! :cool: See ya on Friday.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
The wife got tomorrow off - so are new arrival time should be around 19:00 tomorrow ( 8/2 )

In another info - Missouri is having a tax free ( for school items ) weekend this weekend (8/4 - 8/5) most things that a student would take to college are tax free up to $3500.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
The wife got tomorrow off - so are new arrival time should be around 19:00 tomorrow ( 8/2 )

In another info - Missouri is having a tax free ( for school items ) weekend this weekend (8/4 - 8/5) most things that a student would take to college are tax free up to $3500.
Tennessee has the same thing this weekend. Think it covers clothing and shoes as well as school supplies and computers.:)

61 - 69 of 69 Posts