Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a listing for a RL. It has many added trims, so I figured it had to be a ROC member and a DIY person as the carfax has no maintenance records.
I like the chrome dress bar and the billet grill at the bottom. Since they don't sell the bottom grill, I wonder if he cut a section from the main grill insert?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,871 Posts
That RL is too pretty to take out into the world as a daily driver. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That RL is too pretty to take out into the world as a daily driver. ;)
It's sharp for sure and a looker. Lots of goodies on the inside including a cubby cover ;)

The Lower Grills were/are available from Burtman Industries. Burtman Industries Lower Grills
Thanks Carsmak, I checked burtmans site but was thinking it was just the main grill and the one below. Didn't think about the very bottom section being a option, thanks.

Now if everyone would stop buying up all the good deals on RL's, I might finally be able to get mine. I found a few this summer; I should've ate the payment until Dec, but I wanted to buy it outright. :(

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
It's sharp for sure and a looker. Lots of goodies on the inside including a cubby cover ;)

Thanks Carsmak, I checked burtmans site but was thinking it was just the main grill and the one below. Didn't think about the very bottom section being a option, thanks.

Now if everyone would stop buying up all the good deals on RL's, I might finally be able to get mine. I found a few this summer; I should've ate the payment until Dec, but I wanted to buy it outright. :(
Yep it must have been a past member with the cubby cover... I think 5SDude is the only one making them...

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10062

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Yep gotta be a ROC-Head to get a Cubby Cover.

This one sports a really skinny from license plate frame too...

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,381 Posts
5S Dude, wish you had been numbering those Cubby Covers

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My annuity check gets mailed out on the 1st I hope, so a RL is gonna be my xmas present to my family.
That cubby cover is a must have ;)
Dash kit and you can see the cubby cover also.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts