Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, gang... the second annual ROC National Meet aka "Ridge Run" is coming to St. Louis the first weekend in August. If you are anywhere within 3-8 hours drive, I seriously encourage you to consider attending. Gary Flint, the large project leader (chief engineer) for the Ridgeline, is coming to the meet and bringing lots of great stuff and opportunities for you and your truck.

Look at your calendar, mark the weekend of August 3-5 as busy and then go post on the poll in our national meet category that you plan to attend. We'll also hit some hot spots in St. Louis, including the Anheuser Busch plant tour and other goodies.

We hope to see you there!

*Keep in mind, we rotate this thing around. If St. Louis is a few hours away or even 6-8 hours... this might be the closest you will be to a national meet and these are good times, lots of trucks and good prizes!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I think it looks like I will be coming. According to MapQuest I am exactly 6 hrs away from the designated hotel.

One questiion though is what times are things planned for? I thought I could leave Friday morning and leave Sunday morning. I figure most stuff would be happening Friday evening and all day Saturday (got an event to come back to Sunday night).

Oh, and will the St. Louis arch be one of the group activities we'd be doing?

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One questiion though is what times are things planned for? I thought I could leave Friday morning and leave Sunday morning. I figure most stuff would be happening Friday evening and all day Saturday (got an event to come back to Sunday night).

Oh, and will the St. Louis arch be one of the group activities we'd be doing?
We'll probably do something Friday afternoon and for dinner...just going out as a group somewhere.

Saturday we'll have some flexibility built into the schedule because I'm planning something special for you guys with Gary Flint (Honda) and Huey's Honda in St. Louis - about 10 minutes from our hotel.

Sunday is a travel day - nothing planned. Glad you can make it. I'll have a meet site up in June so you can register.

·
Premium Member
17,039 Posts
I think it looks like I will be coming. According to MapQuest I am exactly 6 hrs away from the designated hotel.

Nice! I am 10 hrs or so (660 miles) and will be coming in on Thursday night. I will head back on Sunday as well.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
If K757 is 10 hours or so, than we will take 11 hours or so, because we are 50 miles west of Baton Rouge.

We also will plan to come in on Thurs. I talked to my wife and when in St. Louis we are only 5 hours from our oldest daughter's home in Genoa, IL.

This will be perfect, we will get to go to the ROC Nat. Meeting and go on afterwards and visit family.

Will make reservations tomorrow a.m.:D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts