Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I will be bringing some good pale ale from the Columbus brewing Company. I like this "bring a beer from your local brewer " idea. I not sure who started it but I can't wait to try some other cities local beers. :cool:

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
So I purchased a 12 pack of Abita Purple Haze & a 12'er of Abita Turbo Dog tonight. My fridge is pretty full now.

get'em while they are cold!

I'll make sure I save half of them for friday night.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey Shuey, do you want to meet in Indianapolis and drive up together? I'll be leaving about the same time. I'll be coming from Cincinnati. :)

PS. Someone save me a spot. I don't have any creative beers to bring. I'll have some of my favorite beer with me though. XX.
We have changed our departure time to Thursday late afternoon. Debbie isn't going out of town this week so we decided to leave on Thursday. We will see you there Friday.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Just got back from vacation last night (4 days on Cape Cod, 1 day in Boston, 4 days in VT) and I've added some additional Vermont surprises to my Friday Night "arsenal". :eek: See ya'll there!

btw, when I head out for errands later, my trusty RL will hit 10,000 miles (was 9,996 when we got home last night)! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Will I be the only one drinking Miller Lite? I would really like to have some real Coors, not that crap they sell outside Colorado.:(

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Will I be the only one drinking Miller Lite? I would really like to have some real Coors, not that crap they sell outside Colorado.:(
I am not a fan of the dark beers (in general) so I'll be sticking to the lighter side as well.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I am not a fan of the dark beers (in general) so I'll be sticking to the lighter side as well.
Or the purpler side ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Guess I will need to rep Texas inthis little brew fest will bring some

Shiner Bock

also have some of their Shiner 98 small batch Bavarian Style Amber.

·
5,741 Posts
Not me, I will just down a couple of Tylenols and another cold beer!:cool:

I have a friend that does that. It's not for me. I do have a not so secret hangover fix though. 2 Tylenols, 150 mg of Zantac and a Sausage Egg McMuffin value meal with a medium Coke. The mixture of grease and drugs seem to fix me right up. :)

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
I have a friend that does that. It's not for me. I do have a not so secret hangover fix though. 2 Tylenols, 150 mg of Zantac and a Sausage Egg McMuffin value meal with a medium Coke. The mixture of grease and drugs seem to fix me right up. :)
I never have a hangover since my usual drink is Tennessee sipping wiskey. I suspect this beer diet for 3 nights in a row may bring one on!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
The looks of the Thursday arrivals is going to get ugly by Saturday morning. :eek:

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
My favorite beverages:
Moosepond's Granny Smith Apple Cider brew - as Tom described it "it's like a Jolly Rancher"
&
K757's Abita Purple Haze

61 - 76 of 76 Posts