Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ladyridge said:
Anyone else join me in buying one of these??
There were an awful lot of people looking for them.:D
Ladyridge - Had to move you here... no fair posting a question where we can't REPLY to it! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I always procrastinate... I'll get one/some before the 20th.

I've been expecting to read claims about which color is best! What, no opinions on this one?
... I noticed with interest that everyone will be wearing their logo in the best color, white! :D

T Mac, which color is the closest match to primer? :p You're gonna need a bunch of those!

L

·
0 Posts
Thanks farmguy. I didn't realize that thread was set up like that. My bad.
Thanks for CMA! :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Steel short sleeve for me now and probably a long sleeve in a different color soon. The weather is starting to cool off and I realized yesterday that most of my long sleeve collarless shirts are stained with paint or aren't fit for most public appearances.:p

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Couple of quick things... we will close shirt orders at the end of this week so you have to order now if you want one any time soon. We will not open up shirt orders again until probably April/May 2006 sometime.

Colors in that chart are *close* but not exact necessarily. I can tell you that all colors sell well and look good. I'm a big fan of steel blue myself.

It's spitting snow here in Central IL today. Glad I've got my EOC (and soon ROC) hooded sweatshirt. Do you have yours? ;)

L

·
0 Posts
I'm sure looking forward to my hoody!! Come on guys....we have meets between now and April/May and we have to be in ROC wear. Just take the time and do it now before it's too late!!:)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
TexFromKansas said:
I just ordered two shirts. I will be the first in Iraq to represent the ROC.:)
Good luck to you over there, Tex. Wear your ROC shirt proudly and the uniform, of course. (Is Tex your real name? Mine is Texas:) )

·
Registered
534 Posts
I know that shipping's included, but what about up North here? Is it still the same to send it to us Canadians?

L

·
0 Posts
Hey Hez..I can't help you with an answer but I can help you find one. I'll get a hold of TMac and get back to you. :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
....tick, ....tock....

:cool: Order now, or you'll wish you had come Monday!:cool:

·
Registered
529 Posts
We were just going to order t-shirts and after the temps outside took a nosedive we have also ordered sweatshirts!

Thank you to TMAC and anyone else that made these available for purchase! We will wear the shirts proudly!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Why is there going to be a lag when we can't buy shirts anymore? I wasn't expecting this to happen. I didn't order one yet and the weekend's almost over. Is it too late?

I emailed and was disappointed to find out you don't carry sizes that are big enough for my hubby. I wanted to get one for each of us.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Truckin' said:
Why is there going to be a lag when we can't buy shirts anymore? I wasn't expecting this to happen. I didn't order one yet and the weekend's almost over. Is it too late?

I emailed and was disappointed to find out you don't carry sizes that are big enough for my hubby. I wanted to get one for each of us.
They don't stock them, T_Mac just takes everyone's orders and puts in one large order for us. It's not too late, you have until Sunday nite, 11/20/05. Here is the link:
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/merch.htm

Not sure about your email, or why larger sizes wouldn't be available. The merch page shows sizes up to XXXL....:eek: is that big enough for hubby?

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
farmguy said:
The merch page shows sizes up to XXXL....:eek: is that big enough for hubby?
Thanks for the info. That's not quite big enough. He's more comfortable in a 4X. I thought they were special ordering just the shirts that we ordered, so I really hoped they'd be able to get the 4X, but I was told no.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts