Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone was interested in advertising anything that they might have for sale that is ROC related that they wanted to bring to the ROC meet?

I have a RL cover for sale that I could bring if anyone is interested.

I also have a stock grille that is painted black. I might be enticed to even install it on your truck for free as a demonstration if someone makes a firm offer before the meet.

Please let me know. Please feel free to add your items if you have any.

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
hmmm. The only thing for me is that I'll be distributing matchbox RL's (8 blue and one lucky person will get a red)

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
hmmm. The only thing for me is that I'll be distributing matchbox RL's (8 blue and one lucky person will get a red)
Swap you a Woodchuck Draft Cider (your choice of Amber, Dark & Dry 802 or Granny Smith) AND a Vermont Otter Creek beer for the Red one!

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Swap you a Woodchuck Draft Cider (your choice of Amber, Dark & Dry 802 or Granny Smith) AND a Vermont Otter Creek beer for the Red one!
Oooo, not bad... I'll take it. sold. :D

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Looks like Kevin is drinking free in New Orleans.
You should stop drinking yourself. :D My name is Keith and we'll be in St.Louis. ;) :cool:

Not so free, as I am bringing my share to the gathering: two 12'ers of Abita brews, a lot of water and some diet soda.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I wish I could make it......I really enjoy the camaraderie, helpful tips, and humor. I would like to meet all of you. You will miss me there because I'm the type of guy that would buy all the beer and liquor for everybody! :eek: Oh, and Kevin , be on your best behavior since you are representing the Gulf Coast.......I want to ROC and Roll all night and party everyday!

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Oh, and Kevin , be on your best behavior since you are representing the Gulf Coast.......I want to ROC and Roll all night and party everyday!
Don't forget Cajun Country Ridgeline - Brengle - Lafayette, LA... he's the wild man! :D
me... I'm home and in bed by 9:15 pm after I have my warm milk. ;) :D

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Don't forget Cajun Country Ridgeline - Brengle - Lafayette, LA... he's the wild man! :D
me... I'm home and in bed by 9:15 pm after I have my warm milk. ;) :D
You think he's kidding? Until recently he thought that Johnny Carson was still the host of The Tonight Show! :D

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I tried to outdrink a Cajun once in Lafayette.....I couldn't do it, but I'd try to hang with Cajun Country for a while.....you guys be safe on the drive up there......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts