Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
So are we having the beverage related festivity on Friday or Saturday night or both?
Hopefully some will be left by saturday night. The die-hards are starting on thursday night.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Just a suggestion, "Kevin," but if your digital camera takes video, a few Youtubes of the amassed faithful would be muchly appreciated by all of us unable-to-be-attendees...

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Just a suggestion, "Kevin," but if your digital camera takes video, a few Youtubes of the amassed faithful would be muchly appreciated by all of us unable-to-be-attendees...
I cheaped out when I bought my camera, it records video, but no sound. I'm sure someone will have something that works

·
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I cheaped out when I bought my camera, it records video, but no sound. I'm sure someone will have something that works

I will have amassed quite a bit of evidence to share with all by the end of the weekend. I'm taking my laptop so I can post evidence.. errr pictures and video on Saturday afternoon. I'm sure between everybody that a play by play will be posted. :)

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
You should stop drinking yourself. :D My name is Keith and we'll be in St.Louis. ;) :cool:

Not so free, as I am bringing my share to the gathering: two 12'ers of Abita brews, a lot of water and some diet soda.
LMAO. Sorry about that Keith. Kevin is my boss and he had just walked out of my office when I posted that.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have some extra detailing spray that I would be willing to part with. A buddy of mine left me high and dry when I made an order. I purchased a gallon for myself and him but when the product came in he decided he did not want it any longer. I have a couple of spray bottles that I can fill if anybody would be interested and if more people are interested than I have bottles than while we are in St. Louis we could pick up some more bottles. I hope this link works if you want to check the companies website. This stuff works great. It is made by FK1 (Finish Kare). Let me know. I can give a preview when we all get together. JD The number of the product is 146 (it is part of the anti static line)

http://www.fk1usa.com/products-consumer.htm

21 - 31 of 31 Posts