Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
yeah, but do you think we could get tickets? And tickets for all of us? Wife & I saw Bulls in Indianapolis when Jordan was at his prime - I'll never forget that. Ever. Probably ruined me for basketball since then.

When you planning on coming up?

-ridgeln

·
Registered
201 Posts
I don't know about basketball, but my wife and I are making a weekend of this trip. We picked up Browns vs Titans tickets for Sunday.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Although circumstances does not allow me to participate, as much as I would really have loved to, I wish everyone a great time!! Break the record folks!! And a special and warmest thank you to LadyRidge for all her efforts!!! Love ya' Sis :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
BTTTP....Hey Sis, where art thou?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
Although circumstances does not allow me to participate, as much as I would really have loved to, I wish everyone a great time!! Break the record folks!! And a special and warmest thank you to LadyRidge for all her efforts!!! Love ya' Sis :D
BTTTP......LETS ROC @ THE ROCK...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
BTTTP ....... :)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
For any of the 42 visiting guests that are on line right now (Thursday 10/12/05 at 9:37PM) we have 37 members signed on so register for this site (it's free and easy) and ask away! This is a very friendly place be - and fun too! If you want to see a bunch of Ridgelines and meet a group of owners, come to the Ridgeline Owners Club meet that is on November 5th in Cleveland, Ohio at The Roc and Roll hall of fame! We would love to see you there! It will be a fun time and I guarantee that you will be welcomed by a great group of people. :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ladyridge said:
You know you are a moderator now, you could lock one of these to the top till the meet happens ;).

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
OT: Full size spare on way to this event

Greetings,

I apologize for going off-topic in this thread but for those who are attending this event...

I have purchased a full set of used factory wheels in order to obtain a full size spare for those rare occasions when I will be towing a trailer with my RL. I plan to sell three of the wheels but I won't be able to attend this event. If anyone will be passing through Lima, OH on the way to Cleveland, and you are interested in buying a wheel, let me know (privately).

The wheels are the silver alloys (not chrome) and they do not include tires or tire pressure sensors. They cost me $56.25 each (cost + shipping) and I will sell them for that amount simply to get rid of them. They were advertised as dealer take-offs and they are in Honda shipping boxes. LadyRidge might want one of them so she gets first dibs. If she wants one, it would be nice if someone could deliver it to her to avoid additional shipping fees. :)

Here's a MapQuest map that shows where Lima is in relation to Cleveland.

Note: I have received only two wheels at this time (Oct. 13) but I should have the others in my possession by the time the [email protected] event rolls around.

Thanks,
Rob

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: OT: Full size spare on way to this event

ridged said:
Greetings,

I apologize for going off-topic in this thread but for those who are attending this event...

I have purchased a full set of used factory wheels in order to obtain a full size spare for those rare occasions when I will be towing a trailer with my RL. I plan to sell three of the wheels but I won't be able to attend this event. If anyone will be passing through Lima, OH on the way to Cleveland, and you are interested in buying a wheel, let me know (privately).

The wheels are the silver alloys (not chrome) and they do not include tires or tire pressure sensors. They cost me $56.25 each (cost + shipping) and I will sell them for that amount simply to get rid of them. They were advertised as dealer take-offs and they are in Honda shipping boxes. LadyRidge might want one of them so she gets first dibs. If she wants one, it would be nice if someone could deliver it to her to avoid additional shipping fees. :)

Here's a MapQuest map that shows where Lima is in relation to Cleveland.

Note: I have received only two wheels at this time (Oct. 13) but I should have the others in my possession by the time the [email protected] event rolls around.

Thanks,
Rob
Hi Rob...
Thanks. Reserve one for me please. Maybe I'll make the trip your way if you don't mind since I can't get you to come to Cleveland!! :rolleyes: I'll be in touch.
Thanks again.
J.C. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts