Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
ridgeln said:
Rob -

if you end up coming down to the Columbus area between now and the meet, let me know and you can drop the rim w/ me to take to LR. I'd be way outta my way to go to Lima to get to Cleveland.
Thanks! I might just do that since Marysville isn't all that far from Lima. If other attendees want the other two wheels, would you be able to deliver all three (sorry, couldn't resist)? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
FWIW, I now have the complete set of wheels in my possession, meaning that there are still two wheels that are unspoken for. Let me know if you are interested.

LR, let me know if you still want to come and get yours. I'll be happy to meet you halfway if we can agree on a day/time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
ridged said:
FWIW, I now have the complete set of wheels in my possession, meaning that there are still two wheels that are unspoken for. Let me know if you are interested.

LR, let me know if you still want to come and get yours. I'll be happy to meet you halfway if we can agree on a day/time.
Sure....I'll meet you..Mondays and Tuesdays are a nightmare for me....Thursdays Drew has football....Todd and I are planning a southern route trip this weekend to take fall photos. We intend to head to Dover for lunch and a J. Reeves Mansion tour. ( I love that house ). Anything here work for you??

·
Registered
179 Posts
I hope all of you, attending the ROC at the Rock, have a great time. I am leaving for New Orleans on Monday and will be down there for 3 weeks working. I wish I could be there but duty calls. I hope it all goes well so that we can have another meet sometime in the near future. Justin:)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Justdeefire -

Good luck down in NO - somehow I think what you will be doing will be a little more important than what we will be doing - Send us a pic of you with your truck and we'll count you in the final count as being there "virtually."

-ridgeln

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ridgeln said:
Justdeefire -

Good luck down in NO - somehow I think what you will be doing will be a little more important than what we will be doing - Send us a pic of you with your truck and we'll count you in the final count as being there "virtually."

-ridgeln
Great idea Frank.
Good luck justdeefire. I wish I was going with you.
God Bless you.

·
Registered
479 Posts
:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
Ahhh, just reminiscing.:)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts