Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Will You Be Able To Attend ROC'n The Coast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Thanks for the update. I will not be able to attend. It would to much driving; it is 11 hours one way. I have to be in Slidell, LA; for court because of the June accident arriving on Oct 23rd and departing 25th. If you live close by maybe we could get together one evening on 23rd or 24th? Would be nice to see everyone again.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I so wish I could make this but work is preventing me from taking off at all over until after the new year. Have a fantastic time and take lots of pics.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Rusty you don't know how much we would love for you to attend but it is so far away and I do understand. I try so hard to make this a nice venue along with the rest of the locals however it is hard to keep the interest up. I hope that one day our paths will cross. Keep up the great work that you do for this hobby. Talk soon

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Hey Tony!
Dan from California --- Denise & I sure had a great time with you all at Cruisin' the Coast 2009. Maybe we'll get back down that way again in the next couple of years. We've got 116K on the '06 Ridge now, and she still runs/looks great. 'Probably still be drivin' it when we see you again. You all have a great time down there. We're wishin' you the best of weather.
Dnick (MYRIDGE)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Tony!
Dan from California --- Denise & I sure had a great time with you all at Cruisin' the Coast 2009. Maybe we'll get back down that way again in the next couple of years. We've got 116K on the '06 Ridge now, and she still runs/looks great. 'Probably still be drivin' it when we see you again. You all have a great time down there. We're wishin' you the best of weather.
Dnick (MYRIDGE)
Hey Dan how are you guys doing, we wish you were closer. We think about you guys and the fun we had in 2009. That year is going to be hard to beat, so much fun. I will tell the guys you stop by and I hope one day our paths will cross again. Thanks for the well wishes and we will post pictures. I hope more will come to this rally. Cruisin' the Coast is sure nice if you like old car and trucks. Thanks Dan

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is with great regret that we have to cancel this years ROC'n the coast. 1 of our charter members has a medical emergency that he has to handle.
we will continue our yearly rally again next year. I Just found out this morning and I will notify everyone registered by email or telephone.
Regretfully,

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
I am sorry to learn one of the team is not well, our thoughts are with him and we are hoping for a speedy recovery.

See you next year.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Sorry to hear this, please past on to them that they are in my prayers. I look forward to next years event.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am sorry to learn one of the team is not well, our thoughts are with him and we are hoping for a speedy recovery.

See you next year.
I really was looking forward to meeting the new guys attending. I am sorry but I look forward to next year. Please everyone keep in touch

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
I really was looking forward to meeting the new guys attending. I am sorry but I look forward to next year. Please everyone keep in touch
Hey buddy, we're bummed the meet was called off.

We're sending all of our "get well quick thoughts" to a fellow ROC-Head!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Two weeks ago, my wife Stacia was diagnosed with breast cancer. The doctor was encouraging and claimed that the cancer was stage 1 and caught early. The suggested plan of attack was to remove one breast. The doctor thought that the cancer would not have been in the lymph nodes therefore Stacia would not require chemo. Well, pathology reports came back and there was cancer found in three lymph nodes. The doctor is scheduling Stacia for 6 months of chemo and she will have to have the other breast removed as soon as she is strong enough. This came on very quickly and we are united in faith to overcome this cancer. Now is the time that I have to stand with my wife and family to fight the cancer.

Jimmy Becnel

AKA LEX LUTHOR

1 - 14 of 14 Posts