Do you think you will be Attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Announcing ROC'n the Coast for 2010 will be held October 7th - 10th during Cruisin' the Coast.
Click HERE for more Info.

We are post early so those who want to attend can make plans early. I do understand that things will come up but this will give us some understanding who would like to attend. We are now talking with the hotels on the beach to be the host hotel for us, this will allow us to use their hospitality suite at the end on each day so we can gather and tell war stories. LOL

We know that the Itinerary will change some but we are not far off. We are open for any suggestions. We did learn from last year and with cruisin' the coast going on there will be so much for us to do. After we gather their may be other ideas about what to do. I just want us to have as much fun as we did last year. So I ask you guys to post things and make suggestions Please.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
I really want to go to Sedona, but it is just too far. Put me down for ROC'n the Coast. Hopefully nothing will develop to prevent my attendance. Looking forward to the event. I hope we can do something before then in the mountains of Tennessee or North Carolina, love the Smokies and the Blue Ridge!! :act024:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to attend, but dont know what will happen between now and then. So i cant confirm ill be there, but ill try and let you know as time approaches.
I posted this early not for members to commit or not, but just for members to know what is going on so they can make plans. I know it is to far away for really anyone to commit, including myself. I don't know what is going to be going on for me that far in the year, but other than family issues I will be there. So I hope you really can make it down. The Cruisin' the Coast venue is something to see by itself.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I really want to go to Sedona, but it is just too far. Put me down for ROC'n the Coast. Hopefully nothing will develop to prevent my attendance. Looking forward to the event. I hope we can do something before then in the mountains of Tennessee or North Carolina, love the Smokies and the Blue Ridge!! :act024:
According to Google Maps, it's about a 10 hour drive from me (Charlotte NC), so I am going to say "I'm not sure".

I would also be interested in a NC or TN get-together though.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I plan to attend again, but too early to commit. Mid September will tell whether or not I can come.

It is 750 miles for me ( 2 tanks of gas each way ).

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Its only about 8 hours for me, which isnt too bad. I'd be up for it as long as nothing crazy happens. :) I'd also be up for something in TN or NC as well. Keep me posted! :act035:

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Its only about 8 hours for me, which isnt too bad. I'd be up for it as long as nothing crazy happens. :) I'd also be up for something in TN or NC as well. Keep me posted! :act035:
If i am able to make it we can meet up in chattanooga and convoy on down to the coast. Im also up for another local meet sometime. I have some parts for you anyway so i need to make my way to knoxville to drop those off and install, so we could have a meet at the same time like we did last time lol.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
If i am able to make it we can meet up in chattanooga and convoy on down to the coast. Im also up for another local meet sometime. I have some parts for you anyway so i need to make my way to knoxville to drop those off and install, so we could have a meet at the same time like we did last time lol.
That is true. It did work out pretty good last time! :) Yeah, we can meet up if we both go.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
According to Google Maps, it's about a 10 hour drive from me (Charlotte NC), so I am going to say "I'm not sure".

I would also be interested in a NC or TN get-together though.
According to Google it would be out of your way to meet up anywhere other than B'ham or Montgomery, depending on the route you decided to take. I will pickup I-65 West of Huntsville and go to B'ham. Takes me about 3:00/3:15 to make B'ham. Then there is the choice of a Montgomery or Tuscaloosa route, not much difference.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yes I'll be there,just keep me posted on the hotel plans.If any body from Georgia, South or North Carolina plan on going we can meet up and convoy down to the coast.:act030:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Sorry that I will not be able to attend this year. I will be in Sturbridge MA for an S2000 rallye. I really had a great time at list years. Good friends and fantastic food. If anything changes though I will be there. :act060:

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Sorry about getting on this so late, Tony, but we had a death in the family & the past couple of weeks have been pretty strange...

I definitely am planning to be at ROC'n the Coast III. Last year was a great one-day rally, and I hope this year we can work up an itinerary that will attract even more Ridgeline owners to come down. Hopefully, we can get closer to the street rod action this year, too!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts