61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Is it time to go yet?I've been ready for the last two months!:act030:

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
At this time next week, I should be checked into the Courtyard by Marriott.

Looking forward to see you there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
FINALLY....I will be able to relax and have some fun. I have been working too hard. This week coming is well needed. I am having a hard time keeping Tony in check. I look forward to seeing all of you. Tony and Joe have been working hard to pull this thing off. I am confident that everyone will have a good time.:act035:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Leaving Warner Robins GA tomorrow am and should be there around 3 PM.See ya then!:act030:

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I have arrived. Hope to see everyone soon.

Tony and Jimmy have greeted me.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Wish we could be there....
Been East, Midwest and Southwest... still need to get South!!
Have a great meet and safe travels everyone!!

:act024:

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Just talked with Tony on the phone. Due to some unexpected delays, I didn't get back down to the Coast until last night, and I'm staring at an extremely dirty truck right now. Should be getting down there in 3-4 hours, though! (It's only about a 45 min drive for me!)

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
We're here. You're not. Ha! :act029:

Hot cars everywhere!

(Be glad Lex Luthor didn't post this! :act047::act047:)

- djeaux (sitting outside under a tent talkin' with LarryR :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
We had a BLAST. I would like to thank Tony and DJeaux for planning and organizing this event. I would also like to thank LarryR and Phil RollTide. Phil, I am sorry for the beating that South Carolina put on Alabama :act027:. FYI.... Tony and DJeaux planned this thing out for one year. Tony communicated to the members intending to come that he needed their T-Shirt sizes.ROC members that said they were coming emailed Tony and even ordered T-Shirts for their wives. Tony bought and paid for T-Shirts and award plaques. Well, the 5 of us had a ball. I was told that that 16 ROC members confirmed to Tony that they WERE COMING! The thing that bothers me, is that Tony spent over $300 on T-Shirts and plaques. The T-Shirts look GREAT. I think that every ROC member that pre ordered a T-Shirt should send Tony a check for $15 per T-Shirt. I do not plan on particpating in this event in the future. I normally take a man for his word. If you have a conscience and it works,
TONY CEFALU
1520 HOMESTEAD
METAIRIE, LA. 70005

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
That is a shame that only 5 actually made it there. I would love to have come. Maybe if they have a 2X T shirt, I would like to buy one. PLease let me know how and where to conctact to purchase one.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey Tony,My wife and I had a great time.A big THANKS to Tony and Joe for putting this together and all your hard work.If you have any more tee shirts in a week please let me know what you have left,I would like to get a couple of more from ya.Hope fully in the spring we can get together at Robins Air Force base for their annual Wings and Wheels car show.I'll keep you posted on it.Thanks again .:act030:

61 - 80 of 82 Posts