Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone from roll-n-lock still read this section? If so, I'd like to know where I can get a replacement part. I believe its called a 'lid pocket clip'. This is the plastic/semi circle part that clips in the housing where the lock lever sits in a fully opened position.

I contacted a dealer in Toronto, Ontario and he told me that this item is part of a kit and can't be purchased alone.

So, if anyone either here or at RNL can get back to me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 952-7655 and let them know that you need a "Lock Pocket". It will be helpful if you have the serial number of your unit when you call. It can be found under the housing lid, on top of the driver's side reel support. Before removing the lid, please make sure that the cover is latched all the way closed (i.e. to the tailgate). This will ensure that you don't inadvertently damage the vinyl by accidentally allowing the handle mechanism to wind-up in the housing when you remove the housing lid.

Best regards,
Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts