Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Installed The Roof Rack Today I Received It Via Federl Express And Went Right To Work In The Poring Rain To Put It On. It Took About An Hour And A Half. Very Easy To Do, The Trim Molding Is A Pain In The A-- To Cut You Must Take Your Time And Have A Very Sharp Hacksaw Blade. Other Than That It Looks Great.

·
Registered
626 Posts
snakepythons said:
Just Installed The Roof Rack Today I Received It Via Federl Express And Went Right To Work In The Poring Rain To Put It On. It Took About An Hour And A Half. Very Easy To Do, The Trim Molding Is A Pain In The A-- To Cut You Must Take Your Time And Have A Very Sharp Hacksaw Blade. Other Than That It Looks Great.
You know, we're all going to want to see pictures. I guess you can wait until it stops raining to take them, though. ;) Nice color choice, BTW.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
My roof rack is on its way. I hope to put it in this weekend. I already looked at the instructions. A few questions:

1. is the roof molding easy to remove, pry up?
2. you said you need a sharp hacksaw to cut the molding. The molding is a semi-hard plastic, right? Could I cut it with a cut off saw or a table saw? I've used saws like this to cut PVC and laminate (formica).

Thanks....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad your install went well. I was wondering if you had to get the TrimTool they recommend to pry up the roof molding? If you did, where did you get it, if not what did you use to proy it up?

thanks in advance

-Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts