Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving a demo RTL for about 2 weeks but finally got mine. Never realized how much crap they added to the demo...had to be about 40k retail with all the addons. Oh well I'm happy with mine and much happier with the price :D .

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Congrats Zlash and happy driving! I'm sure it was worth the wait!

·
Registered
275 Posts
The truck looks great. I'm sure you'll be loving life in it. ...and to touch on what DoubleDuty stated earlier, drive slowly through the neighborhood the first few times. Your neighbors may get angry if they don't get a good enough look at the new king of the block! :cool:

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy the ride.
Welcome to the ROC family, we're glad you're here.
NICE COLOR!!!

if you didn't already, don't forget to vote!! :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ladyridge said:
Congratulations and enjoy the ride.
Welcome to the ROC family, we're glad you're here.
NICE COLOR!!!

if you didn't already, don't forget to vote!! :D
I see that someone is campaigning her color. I guess I am going to have to go hunt down a few Red owners to try to get the vote back in line ;).

L

·
0 Posts
captmiddy said:
I see that someone is campaigning her color. I guess I am going to have to go hunt down a few Red owners to try to get the vote back in line ;).
gotta luv me!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ridge4me2 said:
Billet Silver Rocks!!!! ;)
You know they really messed up that name, it should have been Silver Bullet, I mean the Ridge rockets not rocks ;).

But still Red is the best.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Great looking truck and silver is the best choice, particularly between washings. It appears you're going to have some envious Dakota, Tacoma and Sportstrak owners in your neighborhood. Enjoy showing off your new toy :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Awesome looking truck zlash I have the very same truck.They gave me a black RTS to drive until mine came in I had it for 4 days.They had to drive to another state to pickup mine.It seems there were only 4 silver one in 3 states.Are you planning on putting on any accessories I am going to add the rear mudflaps for sure.i would not trade my ridge for the world worth every penny and am you should see the people stare at it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts