Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone with an RT post some pics of their dash? The brochures only have pictures of RTL and I test drove an RTS--since I'm planning on an RT, I want to know what the dash looks like since there isn't an autoclimate control, navi, heated seats etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mine is actually being built today! Black LX (American RT). When I get it I'll gladly post some pics up. I should see it in my driveway sometime in the next 5-7 days. Although you might find some pics before then.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Unless you live in Ohio don't count on getting it in 5/7 days. We've been waiting 3 weeks for ours (RTL) and they keep adding on 2days at a time.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
BIGGUY said:
Unless you live in Ohio don't count on getting it in 5/7 days. We've been waiting 3 weeks for ours (RTL) and they keep adding on 2days at a time.
Bigguy, it appears Gliz lives in Canada. RLs are built in Ontario so their delivery time may be shorter than those in the states. In my experience, when I ordered my RL, my dealer said it would take 1 month...I received mine in a week after I ordered it...the dealer was surprised the shipment came as soon as it did...go figure. :cool:

·
Registered
200 Posts
NWDIVER,

Here you go the dash in my Blue RT is pictured. The control on teh left does the fan speed, the one on the right controls the temp.

nwdiver said:
Would someone with an RT post some pics of their dash? The brochures only have pictures of RTL and I test drove an RTS--since I'm planning on an RT, I want to know what the dash looks like since there isn't an autoclimate control, navi, heated seats etc. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Actually yes I do live Canada, Ontario to be exact. I didn't say I ordered it on that day though. I actually submitted the order in the first week of Apr. Salesman said that we were shooting for the last week in Apr.

I emailed the salesman about midway through the month looking for a build date, which he supplied (and was correct in his estimate). Build date was Apr 25th. Dealership called me on the 26th and informed me my Ridge was onsite and ready to go. I'm picking it up in 2 days (Saturday). I'll get some pics then!

Cheers everyone.

Gilz99

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Yes please post pic of interior, inside view of roof, the back seat area and front seat. Also please post pics of Driver seat and all feature of RT driver's seat.
thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts