Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just bought a RT model for $24k On paper it seemed like a deal that I couldn't and didn't pass up.

Curious what others have paid for their RT's?

·
Registered
333 Posts
YES, a good deal! Prices have continued to drop since I bought my RT in mid-Sept. My price including destination was $25,700, or about $170 over invoice. Tax, title and some accessories were additional. Purchase was in western WA state.

Yours appears to be $1700 UNDER invoice? Nice going!

·
Registered
119 Posts
WOW! We got our for $24,474, and I thought we had the lowest prices here in Northern Calif. GOOD GOING!!!
Did you buy end-of-month and week night?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually the deal was on going though October. I wasn't in a rush and I think the dealer was. They kept calling back if they didn't hear from in 3 days. At one point the Sales Manager called me and asked what would it take for me to buy the truck.

When I finally accepted the numbers I found out the color I wanted was sold. In attempting to decide my second color the sales person called me back and said they found another one in White and the deal was on.

I'm glad to hear I got a great deal. I found this website after my purchase.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Got my white RT for $27500 including accessory grill, fog lights, security system, interior metallic trim, tow package, underseat storage tray and wheel locks. Looks like you got a bang up deal! Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. I am sure a white owner will say this eventually, but don't forget to vote for your color. Also don't forget to share pictures with us.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
joe vt said:
So, I just bought a RT model for $24k On paper it seemed like a deal that I couldn't and didn't pass up.

Curious what others have paid for their RT's?

You done yourself proud Joe. Now go out & buy some 'stuff' for it with the money you saved!:)

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi joe vt, They did'nt have any RT's when we got our RTS but it sounds like you did very well on the deal.:)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Dnick said:
You done yourself proud Joe. Now go out & buy some 'stuff' for it with the money you saved!:)
Never saw an RT, here in NE, I don't know if they shipped any to this area. But the price seems good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts