Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the base model RT at what feels like a good price from a dealership in NW Washington. There don't seem to be many RTs, I only found a few in the area, including Seattle, after a cursory search of major dealerships.

I was able to get the RT for $27000 flat, including a tow package and fog lights. I looked at this as $170 over invoice of $25542 (inc dest) plus the $1288 normal price they wanted for the fogs and tow pkg, installed. Tax + license was added, and rear splashs and a tank of gas was thrown in.

Thank you all here for great info. It allowed me to be prepared and confident for walking into the showroom. It paid off, since I was able to challenge the Gen. Mgr. on his invoice price. After checking his own documents, he admitted he was wrong, apologized and gave me what I wanted! That made it all the better....

I spent a few days talking myself out of the all goodies on the upper models; I really wanted a sunroof, power seat, and a few other items, but pricing was important and Honda makes sure everything you really NEED is standard, i.e. safety, power train, VSA, etc. Nothing fancy, but I feel great about my plain white RL!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome. It sounds like you got a GREAT deal!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Great deal farmguy, I hope you enjoy your RL as much as the rest of us do. Good job.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Congrats on the awesome deal!!!

FYI though, a full tank of gas is included with every new Honda. It even states it on the window sticker.

Sadly, soime dealerships try to get away with NOT giving it to customers.

Anyway, welcome to the ROC!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts