Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Different levels of goodness.
The basic RL is the same. Some of the electronics and options don't carry over. Not retro fitable ,because of the work and parts u need. Cost prohibitive.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,803 Posts
What are the differences? Some parts for RTL do not work for RTS or RT.
Since you didn't list what year you are interested in, it is hard to answer correctly. I had a 2011 RTS that I added the stock RTL fog lights to. Perfect fit. There was a couple of other stock upgrades I did also.
If you are looking at a 2005-2008, most parts are compatible from the higher to lower models except where a wiring harness may not be available (one example was when adding the overhead DVD player for rear passengers). For the fog light upgrade mentioned above the wiring harness supplied with the lights clipped right in to the existing harness with no cutting.

The Ridgeline got a refresh in 2009 and most parts from the higher trims fit on the lower ones between 09 -14. Often a deciding factor may be the front bumper as this changed a few times and may affect your choice if planning a facelift.

Search this site with the model year and project you are considering before you throw in the towel. There is a good chance what you have in mind may be documented by a member. Or, tell us more specifically what you have in mind to get a straight answer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts