Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I doing something wrong, or does the bluetooth audio not display song / artist info when using streaming like Spotify?

My cheap $50 aftermarket head unit I had on my last car did this, so if this is actually not available, I'm going to be a little disappointed.

Hopefully it's just a case of me being dumb, but the manual doesn't expound on this much.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a similar issue. Hit the menu button while playing music and play with the settings. Somewhere in there you can change display from wallpaper to audio. Wallpaper is either a black screen or a analog clock. Must be set to audio to show song info.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just got a 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-T and cannot get Song info to display

I'm an Android programmer and have tried all the ways I know and still nothing

Tried setting Metadata, tried using set media session -> set metadata

Tried a few other programming friends APK's on my phone

Why is this so hard. It's our car why can't I sign a waver and unlock this puppy. It's almost like buying a new TV and only being able to watch the channels the vendor wants.

Will try Samsungs music player (much as I hate all the players out there). The reason I hate most of them is they are so lame.
I own just about every Now that what I call music CDs (love them because they give me a nice selection of music), but sometimes a song pops up that I never want to hear and with my own player with one double tap the song is marked Never Play.

If anyone figures out how to get the Song info to display let me know. I surely will share this info if I get it to work

BobVal

·
Registered
83 Posts
I had a similar issue. Hit the menu button while playing music and play with the settings. Somewhere in there you can change display from wallpaper to audio. Wallpaper is either a black screen or a analog clock. Must be set to audio to show song info.
Not sure what you are talking about.

Have a 2017 Ridgeline RTL-T and No option to set wallpaper to Audio? Could you explain what you are talking about

1 - 5 of 5 Posts