Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a new RTL yesterday from Howdy Honda in Austin (hey it's Texas, OK). White with Beige, Aries brush guard and nerf bars go on next Tues. Ordered rear splash and underseat storage from aftermarket on line dealer for way less than the dealer ship wanted. Paid 800.00 below invoice(if you can believe Edmunds and others). I'm psyched!

L

·
0 Posts
Congrats 'mortis and welcome to the ROC family. We're glad you're here.
Please be sure and post many pictures of the new addition.
Enjoy the ride and come back and see us often.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Ridgermortis said:
Purchased a new RTL yesterday from Howdy Honda in Austin (hey it's Texas, OK). White with Beige, Aries brush guard and nerf bars go on next Tues. Ordered rear splash and underseat storage from aftermarket on line dealer for way less than the dealer ship wanted. Paid 800.00 below invoice(if you can believe Edmunds and others). I'm psyched!
Congrats Ridgermortis! cool name:) Also great choice on color:D :D
When you have a chance... please vote at the link below.
Welcome to the group and look forward to hearing your input!

·
Registered
333 Posts
TheRidgester said:
Congrats Ridgermortis! cool name:) Also great choice on color:D :D
When you have a chance... please vote at the link below.
Welcome to the group and look forward to hearing your input!
Ridgermortis....
Cool rig, cool color, cool name.... er, that would be dead cold on the name!

Ridgester - Way to go getting out the vote. Our number is coming up! Did you notice in that article posted on most popular colors nationwide that [if I remember right] white was like 2nd most popular with about 16%? Been wondering what that says about our ROC population?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats on your new ride Ridgermortis...and welcome to the club! Be sure to post your zip code on the following link so we can put you on the ROC Stars map!! And don't forget to post your pics :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, I am sure you will really enjoy it. Since you bought a white, why don't you paint a 53 on the side ;).

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Welcome aboard the best Ridgeline forum. You're going to be smiling for a long time!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Welcome Ridgermortis, Post some photos when you can. Love to see the outcome and enjoy the smooth ride.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the "True Owners Club."

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Ridgermortis said:
My dad came from Midland, thus my name. Anyhow, glad to have you here with us....be sure to stay tuned.:)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ridgermortis said:
Congrats on your RTL, welcome aboard. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!:D
Enjoy and Good Luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the welcoming words ya'll. I picked the truck up Friday and had to drive directly back to the dealership because of a chip in the windshield. How does that get by "make ready"? Anyway they fixed it and I'm havin a ball with this thing. I think even the chevy, ford, dodge good ole boys are impressed. At least they're lookin twice. I'll post pics soon.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
It's such a joy to drive your new truck home. I'm glad you found satisfaction with your dealer. We're waiting for those photos, so get out there and click away.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Enjoy. We had the sorta the same experience with our new Pilot. There was still white plastic on various parts of the car when we recieved it. On my ridge there was clear plastic on the underside of the dash I noticed 2 mos later. Scary we spent 60k plus at that dealership and those things were done half way. My only gripe thus far.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts