Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Rtl With 22's Wheel

19K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  Justin Sullivan 
#1 ·
hey guys here is my RTL with 22 inch wheels there is one picture here that i lowered the truck and make the wheels look like 24's can you tell wich one?? :eek:

Attachments

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
TO tell you the truth i now wish i had driven the RIDg more with the stock wheels cuz i only drove it for like 20 miles and then i added the 22's i cant tell the diference ecept for the other day i was going like 70 on the freeway and i felt the staring wheel vibrate alil i dont know if it was cuz of the road of the weels need to be better balancing and if that is the case it shouldnt be an issue someting u can fix. but for what i remember wit the stock wheels i cant tell the diference.. the tire sizes are FIRELI 265/35/ZR 22

to question that ridge made of how will this handle offroad..
do you mean the lowered ridgeline with the ground effects??
but if u mean my ride i live in a off road place and it s fun with those big wheels jejejejjeje...

#8 ·
thanks for the comments on my RIDE.. i think there is only 2 companies making wheels for the ridgeline so far. those wheels are call VELOCITY byt MTX.. and for those that might wonder what is the cost on them i work a deal with the dealer where i bought the ridgeline cuz they also sell wheels they told me those run for about 4 grand but i only paid 24 hundred for them with tires and balancing and taxes.. so i think i had a deal..

#10 · (Edited)
tonyboo3 said:
thanks for the comments on my RIDE.. i think there is only 2 companies making wheels for the ridgeline so far. those wheels are call VELOCITY byt MTX.. and for those that might wonder what is the cost on them i work a deal with the dealer where i bought the ridgeline cuz they also sell wheels they told me those run for about 4 grand but i only paid 24 hundred for them with tires and balancing and taxes.. so i think i had a deal..
Hi Tony!
You can add another company to the mix for Ridgeline compatability. I'm running 20inch Stingers by Epic Precision Alloys on my rig with 45 series tires. I hope you can make it to the Mt. Diablo Summit. I'd love to see your truck in person. I don't want to bog down T Macs server with duplicate photos so look me up in the members list and check out my posts! Great Job on your truck. I think 20's have an 8.5 width and 22's have a 9 inch width...have you run into any tire rub, I haven't but it's really really close You got a good deal on your tire and wheel combo...the 22's in my style were going for $2260 for just the rims I plan on getting a matching 5th wheel for a spare some day :D

#11 ·
hey jejejejejj to be honest with you i like your ridgeline more then mine i tell you why black is my favorite color :D i was exatly looking for A black one but there was the only one on the dealer i went to and if i wanted a RTL black had to wait for 2 months so after thinking that i have 3 other black cars i went for the silver one wich i really like the color now and im glad i got it in that color... jejejejjejej i really going to try to make it to the DIABLO ... and i havent really rub the tires yet very close i had to remove the mod gards thouhg i didnt like them much anyways.. well man see u saturday hopefully.. :D

#14 ·
Tony, you said your rims are Velocity by MTX?????
well i searched everywhere, and cant find any website for those rims!?!!?
i'm also looking for 20's or 22's and there is a lot of confusion over specs!!!
some say +38 , others +40,+50 offsets???
bolt pattern= 5 x 120
what offset you have?????
there is not many choices for 20's or higher????in that bolt pattern??
ill probably end up with 20s, cause i have to trailer a Honda civic to different shows all over!!!
will post pics of Ridge and trailer very soon!!!!!
what other rims have you found that would fit the Ridge????????

#15 ·
hey kamaleon sorry for the slow response. to be honest with you i m confused about the offset see what happens was that when i bought the ridg i also bought the wheels right there in the same dealer where i bought the truck and when they showed me the kind of wheels they were in the MTX website and i know they name of the wheels is called velocity.. if you still looking for wheels let me know i will give u the phone number of the dealer where i got them and they should be able to answer all ur questions about the wheels..thanks

#17 ·
Nice 22's man. I picked up my Silver RTL almost 2 weeks ago and I really want to get some 22's. Been looking at 20's but feel 22's will fill up the wheel well better. Problem is that there aren't many 22's for the Ridgeline on the market right now. I've seen lots of 22's that are 22 x 9.0 or 9.5 and was wondering what the width is on yours. Will 22 x 9.0 or 9.5 fit or are they too wide? Any information will be very helpful.

#22 ·
BIGBLOCKDODGE said:
That ground effects kit looks amazing! is that photoshopped?

hey thanks for the comments the width of mines are 9.5 as long as you use
265/35/r22 you should be fine. and the grounds effects where done in ilustrator and photoshop. you can also find the other design i made the ridgeline with a hot tub is somehwere here on this video picture section.

#24 ·
BIGBLOCKDODGE said:
That ground effects kit looks amazing! is that photoshopped?
I like your fog lights. Could you please tell me where you got them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.