Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
When was your truck ordered? I ordered a RTL-T in Florida and the build date has been pushed back 3 times now with no explanation. Very frustrating to say the least!

·
Registered
373 Posts
The dealer that I purchased my RTL-T AWD and gave a deposit for said, the truck that they put my name on was re-scheduled once already before I purchased it, the new build date is around October 20th from what the lady at the dealership said who handles all the orders and keep up with them. I'm not really jumping up and down for the truck, but the person buying my 2008 RTL wants his truck asap. It looks like Honda would push ahead their sold orders, but then once again, dealers still can't get inventory up on the models that they are selling, T, E, and BE's are still very low in dealer inventories.

trainman

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put deposit down on 9/18. About 2 weeks later dealer sent a screen shot of vehicle and vin. Got a call last week with an eta of Sunday thru this Friday. It arrived Monday late, picked it up Tuesday evening. Shortly after deposit they did say there was a pause in production and was not sure why. They did say the RTLE were very hard to get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts