Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer said my Steel Blue RTS is being built this week. It was originally going to a dealer in Middletown NY and being routed now to Sayre,PA. Is there anyway I can find out the build day and how long it should take to ship to Sayre, PA?

Thanks,

P.S. Plan to use the checklist also...great tool....

L

·
0 Posts
My suggestion would be to ask them. They may tell you if they know how interested you are in that information. You never know.
When I first fell in love with the 'Line, I wanted the RTS. When I saw the RTL, I bought it, look, "Line" and bumper.
I was in my dealership today and they told me that the RTS I originally wanted was dropped off yesterday. If I waited, I would not have 3200 miles on my RTL after 4.5 weeks of driving it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ladyridge,

I called the dealer and get got back with me today. He said it had been built Tuesday and was in que to ship. Thought it would take 1-2 weeks to get to the dealer, depending on the route, hang ups at the boarder, etc.

Thanks
:)

L

·
0 Posts
Keep us informed Spartan!! I can't wait for you to get in drive away!
OH WHAT A FEELING!!!! Uh oh....wrong commercial. :p

·
Registered
297 Posts
ladyridge said:
My suggestion would be to ask them. They may tell you if they know how interested you are in that information. You never know.
When I first fell in love with the 'Line, I wanted the RTS. When I saw the RTL, I bought it, look, "Line" and bumper.
I was in my dealership today and they told me that the RTS I originally wanted was dropped off yesterday. If I waited, I would not have 3200 miles on my RTL after 4.5 weeks of driving it.
Hey ladyridge, you put pretty much the same mileage on yours, as I do on mine. I have 3475 after 4.5 weeks. :)

L

·
0 Posts
I just can't stay out of that truck. I find any excuse to drive it. i.e.: "Hey Mom, can you take me and a few of my friends to...sure son go hop in the 'Line." I give new meaning to word Mom's Taxi. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts