Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aside from my own, I actually have 2 friends with White E’s.
Two of us were together today, I’ll eventually get all 3 of us together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pleease and Nittany

·
Registered
71 Posts
This week was my first time being able to enjoy the rule! Mine on the left, not sure who the person with the excellent taste on the right is. Sadly I had to leave before they did, so I don't think they ever knew.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Finally had a chance for rule 1

I'm on the right.

Also wondered what sort or sensor or camera this was on his ride, passenger side mirror.

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,020 Posts
My understanding is it was more year specific than model specific. 2017 Black Ed had them, for example.

I could be wrong but I believe they used that until 2019.
I believe you meant trim specific.
Model: Accord, Ridgeline, Pilot, etc
Trim: RT, RTL-T, BE, etc

Honda LaneWatch™
For the first time on the Ridgeline, the RTL-T trim includes the Honda LaneWatch™ display, while the RTL-E and Black Edition apply the blind spot information system in place of LaneWatch. Honda LaneWatch uses a camera located at the bottom the passenger-side exterior mirror to display a wide-angle view of the passenger side roadway on the new, larger 8-inch Display Audio touchscreen. The image appears when the right turn signal is activated or when a button on the end of the turn signal stalk is pressed.

The typical field of view for a passenger-side mirror is approximately 18 to 22 degrees, but the LaneWatch™ display field-of-view is about four times greater, or approximately 80 degrees. The system helps the driver to see traffic, pedestrians or objects often in the vehicle's blind spot. To help make judging distance easier, three reference lines are shown. Drivers should visually confirm roadway conditions prior to changing lanes.

LaneWatch™ can be customized to suit the driver's preferences. Turn-signal activation of the LaneWatch™ system can be switched on or off, as can the three on-screen reference lines. Screen brightness, contrast and black level are also adjustable.

More about the 2017 Release (G2) >> 2017 Honda Ridgeline Press Kit

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Like this

Reactions: GaryD

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,206 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts