Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Best Tonneau Option as of 10/23/2014

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just "inherited" a 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL from my mother who passed away March 17th. Since 2005 I have driven a Toyota Tacoma and love it.....feel like it is only right to sell her and keep moms. It is in excellent condition but needs some accessories. Been looking at running boards...ionic factory style running boards....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-RIDGE...d=100033&prg=10942&rk=1&rkt=4&sd=161413056689

Anyone tried these out...price is amazing!

Also looking at Peragon vs Bakflip Tonneau covers but not sure who to go with...suggestions? I have been all around this site and wanted more recent reviews as products do get better/worse with time.

Just put some tint on last week which is a MUST here in AZ....which is at least a start to mods.:act035:
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
Bad link, sold.
IF it is real cheap on Ebay it likely does not have the 4 additional bolts for the center and front brackets as they do in 'premium' brands (Raptor, Westin, OEM, etc.)
It should still handle reasonable loading.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I put these on a few months ago and I'm really happy so far. I have an 08 RL and I'm in the north east. I had to clean out the threads for each bolt prior to install since everything was rusted. Other than that, quick and simple install.

·
Registered
58 Posts
POLL
Best Tonneau Option as of 10/23/2014
Peragon M3
Bakflip G2
Bakflip F1
-----

Why not list all covers to make it a true poll of covers? :act002:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts