Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ROC, I am brand new to this site and i have owned my 06 for a couple years and i love it! Since i bought it at the Honda Dealer i work at, ive had rust building up on my drivers side rear quarter :crying:! I am curious on how many people out there have this problem?? I have been trying to get Honda to pay for the repair lol. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Super common around here in Ontario Canada. Starts under the gas cap usually and seems to work its way down and show up drivers rear wheel well, passenger side is often not affected but have seen those go too. My '07 has a tiny bit of rust starting in the seam under the gas cap - water pools there.

Checked out some here when buying that had rockers totally rusted out, mine are solid.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have two rust spots on d/s rear, and i have some under my ridgeline emblem on my tailgate. Im in NY and the roads are very salty. There was one at my job with almost the entire d/s rear wheel well was covered .

I know honda covers the civic clear coat cracking on the hood, so im crossing my fingers they will help me out a little.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts