Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

S.C. Ridge Roll Call

15K views 34 replies 27 participants last post by  billsharp 
#1 ·
Just south of Greenville here, seeing LOTS more RL's of late

#3 ·
I live in Pawleys Island part of the year. I see a black one at Pawleys Island Hardware all the time and a silver one by a local landscaper.

#4 ·
Fort Mill, SC here............work in Charlotte. See plenty of them around here. There are at least 5 within a few miles of my house.

#5 ·
I am new to the club but have lived in Greenville area since 1989. Would be interested in a local meet if pretty close to home. I have 07 RTL Dark Cherry Pearl.

#6 ·
I start work in the Greenville area April 16, 2007. Have not decided where to live yet.Thinking Clemson. My actual work location is in Seneca, but based out of Greenville. Happy to be back in the Colony's.

#12 ·
What's happening Duke? Goose Creek here. Did you buy yours at Stokes Honda North? Whatcha got? I'm in a '08 Steel Blue Metallic RTL ... modding it a little over Christmas break. Got to get a trim tool so I can put my roof rack on.

#13 ·
I'm in Conway and Myrtle Beachseveral times a year. My daughter is a sophmore at Coastal Carolina. I always see RL's when I'm on 501. My next trip is planned for February.:D

#17 ·
Charleston (James Island) here. New Owner/member. Long time Honda owner/lover.

#18 ·
Welcome NimbusGray! What color Ridgeline did you buy? :)

There's a guy down the street from me that owns a black one. I'll have to stop him in the street one day and turn him on to this site.

TigerRidge, I'm not exactly close by but I come through Spartanburg a few times a year. When you say "mods" do you mean altering the appearing through innovation or just adding accessories? I've been told that nothing I've done to my truck is "mods", just "accessorizing." I can give you some ideas on accessories and installs.

#22 ·
Looks like my guy down the road has a white one now. Not sure if he turned in a lease or what.

#19 ·
Thanks for asking or HA HA. My color of choice was Nimbus Gray. I think all of the colors are great. I wanted the Black but not the hassles that come with it. I've had two gray Accords and that color just works for me.:)

#20 ·
My other car is gray/silver and it works for me too. No grays on the lot when I bought mine, just the blue and black (tucked away behind the fence out of sight). I thought I wanted black but am glad now, especially with the spring pollen. My Steel Blue looks kinda dirty but black would look like a bumblebee right now.

#21 ·
I'll be lookin' for ya'.

#24 ·
orignally from Columbia .... own a home in Summerville.......live in Jacksonville, Fl. Come up to SC once a month to visit family. We need to get a meet up one day.

#27 ·
I'm intrested in getting a crew together. I'm a little busy lately but should be able to find some time.

#30 ·
Bought my first Ridgeline March 2005, when they first hit the showroom floor in Connecticut. Now live in Columbia, SC and just bought my second RL.

#32 ·
Moved to Conway 1 year ago. I see many Ridgeline's in the area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.