Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
** Sold ** S2000 Buyers Step Inside

I don't want to turn this into an ad thread and get my wrist slapped, but if you're interested in a stock, very low mileage, S2000, PM me and I'll send you my ad.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
I don't know about wrist slapping, it is more like arm-twisting.. haha. but it is very inviting!

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
I don't want to turn this into an ad thread and get my wrist slapped, but if you're interested in a stock, very low mileage, S2000, PM me and I'll send you my ad.
Looks like you are more than qualified to post an item for sale. Let's see it!

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Very Nice!!! Does it have the red leather??

And how many miles is "very low miles"?? (That's one of the very few advantages of cars.... this kind of car anyway.... from the 'winter' country.... they are frequently put away for the winter & get few miles piled on)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, the car has never seen rain nor snow. The first owner treated it like a museum piece - supposed only putting the top down 3 times and never revving above 4K RPM. (What a shame on both counts.) I do both every time behind the wheel.

Black leather...

And miles...

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Holy Crapola! ! ! ! Those are RIDICULOUSLY low miles. This is going to be a sweet find for somebody.
:act035::cheerleader::act018:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
How much are you asking? Trades?
No trades. We have 3 other Hondas, only a 2-car garage, and my wife has a dream of being able to park inside year-round. (I store the S2K off-site in the winter.) I'm getting to the point in life where certain "stuff" is less important. Heck, I may sell the Accord, too.

As for price, PM me and I'll send you a link to the ad.

On the funny side, I have someone named "Hilary" emailing me who is...

"currently working on a project very close to Jacksonville in the Mediterranean ocean and have been on water for some time and due to my project i will not be able to come for inspection, I have a mover coming for it on my behalf, So i am requesting this transaction should be done via PayPal so the PayPal charges are on me and PayPal is very safe and I have access to my funds there that's the reason why PayPal is the only payment option. I am straight up with you and I want you to be honest with me as well. Do you have a verified PayPal account?"

I received a tutorial from "her" on setting up a PayPal account when I responded cash sale in-person only. LOL My Navy vet wife wants to know when the Med got promoted to ocean status and when they moved J'ville.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
Much smoother approach than what I have received previously on Craigslist from a scammer who will be sending a representative to pick up the merchandise but needs to request bank account information in order to transfer funds expediently.

Uh huh.. oh yeah! No problem! :act060::act030:;act028:

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Hey CC,
FYI I posted a link to this thread on the S2KI forum. It'll be interesting if you get any bites from that bunch.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey CC,
FYI I posted a link to this thread on the S2KI forum. It'll be interesting if you get any bites from that bunch.
Yeah, I already have it listed over there and have had some interest. We're both strange birds who own Honda's best and worst looking vehicles.

I received a text from Hawaii at midnight saying they have family in metro Detroit who will come look at it. (Between being on-call for work and having this car for sale, I'm never going to get any sleep.) I was thinking that it would be a great car for the islands. They could probably buy it for my asking price, ship it there, and sell it for a good profit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts