Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Competitively Priced ACCESSORIES and Aftermarket Additions!!! Please REPLY with your findings as well.

I know there are many threads discussing accessories, but I wanted I just want to share the love and save my RL family money...

These are the top savings I found after tons of researching, online scouring, and phone calls. All of this is current as of May 2015.

1. OEM Accessories (Park Honda: Akron, Ohio)

http://estore.honda.com/honda/acces...-rtl-w-navigation-5-speed-automatic&dl=208597

I purchased quite a few OEM exterior accessories for my 2009 RL this spring. Park Honda in Akron, Ohio by far undercut all of the competition all over the web! I saved so much by calling the parts/accessories manager and asking for a package deal (on already reduced prices) that I wound up buying a couple additional accessories and was still below my original budget.

Then, to top it off he gave me a bulk shipping deal as a military member for like $20. I can't praise these guys enough!!!

2. Audio, Electronics, & Car Alarms

http://www.caraudiogiants.com/

I saved $500 on a brand new Pioneer 8100NEX radio w/GPS, reverse camera, and Apple CarPlay. The savings alone more than paid for the labor at a reputable audio store (soldering and heat shrink wrap included).

Additionally, I saved $350+ on a Viper 5096V car alarm and remote start along with all the accessories to enhance the security (shattering class audio detection, internal motion sensors, and backup battery in case power is cut). Again, the savings was enough to pay for the labor for professional installation.

3. Headrest Monitors

http://www.crutchfield.com/

Not HUGE savings here but I was able to get the desired QUALITY products I had been looking for at a $300 reduced price. I was disgusted by ALL of the aftermarket headrest monitors because they only offer 3 headrest covers to "factory" match your car. Trouble is...if you don't have leather seats, they really WILL NOT match. I opted for the Rosen 9" monitors that clip on to your factory headrest posts. Safety, comfort, and matching upholstery is no longer an issue.

I'll post some pictures soon when everything is complete.

Cheers friends,

Tory

---------------------------
My 2009 Ridgeline RTS

Exterior:
Signature Aftermarket Sunroof, 2014 Ridgeline Sport Grill, SteelCraft 55070 Grill Guard, OEM Fog Lights, PlastiDip Factory Aluminum Rims, OEM Wheel Locks, OEM Rectangular Running Boards, OEM Roof Rack, Yakima Skybox, Leer Topper, OEM Window Visors, OEM Taillight Garnish, Sky Aluminum Reverse Camera w/Night Vision, OEM Trailer Hitch/Harness

Interior:
Viper 5906V Car Alarm & Remote Start (GPS Tracking, Smart Start Module, Audio Sensor, Invisible Beam Protection, & Backup Battery), Pioneer 8100NEX Radio (w/Apple Carplay, GPS, & Reverse Camera), ProClip USA iPhone Mount, Dual 9" Rosen Headrest Monitors, OEM Auto Day/Night Mirror w/Compass, Front Window Tint (35), 600W Power Inverter, Tekonsha P3 Trailer Brake Control, Gaatu Flip Key FOB Modification, VMBO & Seatbelt Sensor Overrides (Vehicle Mounted Bottle Openers), and Hidden 4500k Volt Stun Gun Flashlight & Concealed Carry Compartments.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts