Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to run by the Honda dealer today and noticed two Ridgeline's up front. They immediately caught my eye as strange. Wish I had my digital camera!

They had a black Ridgeline with silver body side moldings, and a silver Ridgeline with black body side moldings. They both looked strange to start with because I know they aren't supposed to be that way, but after trying to look at them objectively I can't say they looked bad. Some might even like them!

I asked one of the salesmen about it and they said they were just taped on and were "just messing around".

It did break up the very monotone looking Ridgeline. Not sure how I feel about it to tell the truth!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I saw what looked like a white one with the black body side mouldings. I think it was white, but it was dark at the time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I thought about that a couple weeks ago but was adding the fender flairs. Silver with black flairs and body side moulding might be cool.
M

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm not sure if I would like those combos. :(

But... while on the subject. It's amazing what Honda can do with their paints. We had a Civic which always looked black, except in the bright sunlight, then it was a dark "blue" (Nighthawk Black Pearl). A friend's of mine Civic looks Black, but it's actually a dark "Purple".

Now we have the Ridgeline in "Steel Blue Metallic", however. Sometimes it looks grey, sometimes different shades of blue, and yesterday walking past it, it looked Blue Metallic "above" the pin-striping, and a darker grey/blue below the pin-striping. Tu-tone in other words.
Strange, but I like it! :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Hawk said:
Now we have the Ridgeline in "Steel Blue Metallic", however. Sometimes it looks grey, sometimes different shades of blue, and yesterday walking past it, it looked Blue Metallic
We also enjoy how our SBM changes colors depending on the light and what surrounding it's in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts