Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my RL in November of 2005. It had 17 miles on it. It now has 159k, which is just getting started I know. I drove a G2 the other night and was left feeling, frankly pretty 'meh.'
It felt just like my G1 from a driving standpoint and for the price, I couldn't justify it. These are great trucks and l loved mine but it's time for a change so I'm hoping over to a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Very different animals but I'm sure I'll end up keeping this 10 years too.

-Cheers!

· Registered
244 Posts
May be best shared in G1 area.

Ride and handling is pretty rough day to day in Wrangler. People do love them, and retained value is fantastic.
FCA will double production capacity of the Wrangler very soon. Will have to see what this does to values once supply is dramatically increased.

· Registered
405 Posts
I drove a G2 the other night and was left feeling, frankly pretty 'meh.'
I've looked at the G2 but have no interest in test driving one. Must note however that my G1 only has about 15K on her and is paid in full. If I was to sell my G1, I'd probably go back to Toyota.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.