Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hendrick Honda in Charlotte has treated me great...salesman was Joe Gamati. I got a great price on a leftover new 2011 this year. Unfortunately, I had several minor issues that had to be fixed in the first 6 months, but they really bent over backward to take care of it. They took care of me with free gas and car washes because of all the problems I had initially. I love the truck now by the way!

·
Registered
54 Posts
The sales staff at Asheboro Honda is good I have bought two RLs from them they played the back and forth game until they were about to lose us. I have a friend who is a sales manager at a Honda dealer out of the area who advised me where to be on price, after a little back and forth they settled with me where I started.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Sanford Honda, Sanford NC is the best. I have been going there since 94 and cant complain one bit. Allen Black has been the greatest. Everytime a new model or big changes came out he had me there playing and digging around inside and out. I really consider him a great friend and I know he is still there as of last summer. I stopped by to say hello when I was stateside.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for a 2009/2010 in the next few months. Would like to hear what dealers to stay away from and what dealers bent over backward to make you a new owner.

Especially want to hear about Rock Hill/Charlotte area dealers.

Thanks!
Stay away from concord. Service is horrible and they won't deal on the cars. They only had two when I bought mine. I used AAA car service finder. It was great.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts