Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading a lot of posts about a post strut replacement rattle/clunk/squeak, and came across one post that mentioned the windshield wiper reservoir might be loose. I looked, and it appears I have a screw missing. that's not the cause of the rattle noise. but I might as well fix it, if it even needs fixing.

2007 RTX

Can anyone show me a pic of what it should look like or tell me what size screw it needs? Wasn't sure if it goes on that screw right behind it, or the empty hole close by.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,386 Posts
I've been reading a lot of posts about a post strut replacement rattle/clunk/squeak, and came across one post that mentioned the windshield wiper reservoir might be loose. I looked, and it appears I have a screw missing. that's not the cause of the rattle noise. but I might as well fix it, if it even needs fixing.

2007 RTX

Can anyone show me a pic of what it should look like or tell me what size screw it needs? Wasn't sure if it goes on that screw right behind it, or the empty hole close by.

Thanks!
That missing clip was often a source of rattles that were hard to track down, early on. You're missing one of those push-pin type clips, iirc.

White Font Line Art Parallel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts