Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for seat covers for my G2. Prefer something that can withstand dogs. And with that, something that is washable too. I was steered towards the Wet Okole's, but was deterred because of the price and you can't wash them (hold in the smell).

Any other suggestions of where to purchase - perhaps a big box store that carries the brand, where coupons are available?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I am also looking a seat covers. Getn a puppy in June. I have been looking at the hammock style for back seat. Nothing for front. Be careful of covers for front because of the airbags. Have some time so no hurry. All kinds of covers out there . Petco, and others. And most of them are washable. I have been searching for rear seat dog covers and have come up with quite a few. Too many to remember.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
What covers did you end up getting? Just got a Gen 2 and would like to keep dogs on the backseat. Was thinking OEM since they fit right instead of draping and it appears you can fold the seats up while they remain on.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I got Kurgo for my G1. It is a hammock style. Even if your dog is tethered to the seatbelt, They can fall into the footwell. With a quick stop. Hooks around the headrest. 55 inches wide. I move it from the RL to my Accord. I have the door panel protectors also. But have not used them yet. I got the lighter color to help in keeping my cooler in warmer weather.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts