Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I got my 2006, the security has yet to arm. Also I dont get the flashing red light, no beep when I lock with the remote, cant reprogram the locks, or anything. All my doors do show as shut from my display though. I did have some unrelated work done this week. While they had it, I asked if they could look into whats causing this issue. They were unable to fix it but they did get the code...

"B1080: DTC B1080: Power Supply Circuit HG1 Line) Input Error for Relay Control Module and MICU"

I did some research on this and there is little to nothing about it, so I am not sure where to start. Does this code mean anything to anyone? I am hoping it is something I can fix on my own!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
]

See page 22-114

Could be an open wire or faulty MICU.
So a couple things...it's referring to the fuse box under the hood. There seem to be 2 of these. Which one is it referring to?

Also it's saying to remove plus 10P and look at the prongs. I assume this is referring to a 10 pin plug? If so, I can't find any plugs connected to either of the two fuse boxes. Where is it located?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts