Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This time I saw a/the Redrock Pearl in a parking lot. I am not sure if this is the same vehicle I've seen three other times or if more reds have been sold in our area. Red is the only color I've seen more than once.

This inability to tell them apart is one of the reasons I wish Honda would have added some outstide elements that make it easy to spot the different trim models. It's just the mirrors being black or matching the color (if it's not black) that I can look for if I remember.

Anyway, I left a note on the driver's side window with a greeting from another Ridgeline owner and my phone number. I also left this website, with hopes that the person may prowl around and I could find out who they are and if they love their truck as much as we do.

I have a suggestion for one of the graphic artists types on this forum. How about making us a template of ROC business cards that we could print out on that break away card stock and hand out when we meet people who are interested in the RL or already own one and don't know we're out here?

L

·
0 Posts
Truckin' said:
This time I saw a/the Redrock Pearl in a parking lot. I am not sure if this is the same vehicle I've seen three other times or if more reds have been sold in our area. Red is the only color I've seen more than once.

This inability to tell them apart is one of the reasons I wish Honda would have added some outstide elements that make it easy to spot the different trim models. It's just the mirrors being black or matching the color (if it's not black) that I can look for if I remember.

Anyway, I left a note on the driver's side window with a greeting from another Ridgeline owner and my phone number. I also left this website, with hopes that the person may prowl around and I could find out who they are and if they love their truck as much as we do.

I have a suggestion for one of the graphic artists types on this forum. How about making us a template of ROC business cards that we could print out on that break away card stock and hand out when we meet people who are interested in the RL or already own one and don't know we're out here?
GREAT IDEA Truckin!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts