Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
If you were closer to Texas, I would think about it. But, I'm sure shipping that down here is just about as much as your asking price. Anyways, good luck. I'm sure someone will want it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love to drive so I would deliver it but to Texas... My wife would kill me...lol so all said with in a couple of hours I could deliver.

·
Registered
6 Posts
how far south are you willing to commute. I am interested but I live all the way down In NC. Is there anything wrong with it any leaks with the seals

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of the screens has a small rip the other needs to have the rubber sting reinstalled 20 minute job with $5 tool no leaks as of when it was last on the truck. We will go as far south as Norwalk, CT

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok just out of curiosity is the hardware there for mounting it. And how much notice would you need to meet in norwalk. I am intrested and is 600 firm. Because it will take me 10 1/2 hours to get up there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
We will be in Norwalk in the August 14-16 my wife has a conference she has to go to other than that we make 3-4 trips there a year for family. as for hardware it uses 4 J bolts to hold it on a Ridgeline and yes they will be included and I'll even help put it on. If delivered that far Price is pretty firm as gas costs and so forth.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ok I will have to figure it out than the only time I can make that trip up there in the near future is on the 5th or 7th of aug. due to my work schedule. I don't know when ill be able to get back up there right now after those two days ill have to look at my schedule.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Nova Scotia. I've been trying to find one of these. Would you be comfortable shipping if I prepaid? My truck is a different colour, but that's what paint brushes are for!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
@safetyman @lopaka311 was last here 8/11/2015, I would guess he already sold it, for now I'm closing this thread and moving it to the correct part of the forum. I'll gladly reopen if he starts a conversation with me.

Moderator Note: Thread Closed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.