Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the latest Honda sales figures and read on here about few sightings across the country and Canada, but wonder if this truck is selling better in California because I'm starting to see lots of them around here (hwy 101 north of SF). I'm also seeing a lot of new ROC members from all over CA.

Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
626 Posts
I've seen a bunch down here in SoCal... I figure, it's cuz we Calies is S-M-R-T! :) :D :p

Remember, 1 out of 8 Americans lives in California, and we do love our cars out here... (on average owning more cars per person than other Americans) I got interested in the Ridge because my landlord bought one. We live in the wilds of Topanga, so having a truck is really nice.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Still waiting to see one on my many trips on 101 between Santa Barbara and Ventura. And I always thought that among the smart Californians, the SBers were even smarter :D but there are only 3 here that I know of 6 months after I have been showing mine off all around town.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well, I don't know about CA, but I have seen more RL's in the Denver-metro area in the last couple weeks than I've seen since March when I got mine. I've seen six since I got back from vacation on Sep 22 - one in a Safeway parking lot (Silver), and 5 on the road with the last one (the first red one I've seen other than mine) just this Monday on the way back from a meeting with a client.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have seen a lot more ridgelines on the road in southern california in the past couple months. The most popular colors are black, silver and green... in that order. I think people are becoming more familiar with the truck... however, I still get the "look" from people who clearly have not seen a ridgeline on the road yet.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I think all Ridgeline owners are smart!! I also think there is something to be said for California leading the way on new things, and the rest of the country catching up later. At least that's how it always seems to be. Maybe it's more of a risk-taking, free-wheelin' attitude. (Nothing against the rest of the country. I just haven't lived there.)

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
I have seen a few more also within the Los Angeles County area. I don't think they are ROC Members and they didn't appear too friendly either :( . Maybe I scared them when I honked, smiled, and waved :confused: All you SoCal owners let's do a meet before the weather gets bad or before I go on vacation in December! :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts