Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got ran off the road 2 days ago. Honda Ridgeline held up quite well. Damaged rim and tire. Just replaced all 4 tires and rims with slightly larger wheels. Got an alignment and balanced all 4. Now I have an annoying shake @ 60 mph and up. Went back to local shop, had front end looked at and wheels rebalanced. Still have this persistent shake, really driving me crazy. NEED HELP OR IDEAS.

· Registered
277 Posts
Got ran off the road 2 days ago. Honda Ridgeline held up quite well. Damaged rim and tire. Just replaced all 4 tires and rims with slightly larger wheels. Got an alignment and balanced all 4. Now I have an annoying shake @ 60 mph and up. Went back to local shop, had front end looked at and wheels rebalanced. Still have this persistent shake, really driving me crazy. NEED HELP OR IDEAS.
Have the tires and wheels checked out on a Hunter road force balancing machine. It can detect variations in sidewall stiffness and out-of-roundness as well. Many Honda dealers have these machines.

http://www.gsp9700.com/search/findgsp9700.cfm

Are the new wheels OEM Honda or aftermarket? If aftermarket, and if they're hub-centric, do you have the correct hub spacer?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.