Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How was the service that everyone had done while at the meet?
Happy? satisfied? unsatisifed?

My case, I had two things looked at:
1) rattle from suspected tweeter cover, drivers side. It sounds better

2) whistling noise from rear roof garnish between 40-50 mph. I know they tried their best, but now my whistling noise is all the time. They removed the garnish, cleaned underneath, put in new clips and reinstalled. The problem remains. I may try some clear tape/

·
Registered
289 Posts
I only had them conduct a vehicle durability inspection and install new windshield wiper blades. I thought it was cool that the technician asked me if I wanted to check out the underside of my truck while he still had it on the lift. I was impressed at how clean it was under there. :)

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I had a tweeter cover replace - no rattle any more ( so far)

Best was the A11 to A12 fuse box replacement - my wife no longer gives me the look to unlock the doors. - She is very happy about the change in the door unlocking on her side when put into park.

And the they flashed the transmission. I feel a difference in the transmission. I don't know whether I like the change, but the on the road (highway) gas mileage went up.

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts
They did a great job. My cruise control wasn't working since my last visit to have my steering wheel creek repaired. I figured they just didn't reconnect some wires, and it hadn't been working for 6 months or so. I didn't care since I rarely use cruise control. Problem solved.

The most interesting thing is that I noticed they were taking a long time on my truck. The guy said he was replacing the fuse block. I asked why. He said my VIN number indicated I had the old fuse block and I needed a new one. I told him I appreciated the effort, but the fuse block had already been replaced long ago. He replaced it anyway.

I did have the fuel pump relays changed. I was part of the recall and knew I had the bad relays. Didn't have a problem but got them changed out.

Overall a good experience.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Fuse block upgrade.... all doors unlock now... happy happy... even happier wife.

Fuel pump fuse.... happy

wiper blades... happy

:D

·
Super Moderator
8,121 Posts
I was very happy with the service. They tracked down the problem with my tailgate (Even Gary and Kevin were involved on this one). Identified that my transmission may need to be replaced (Not so happy about this) and fixed the front bumper alignment on the right side.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I didn't realize what was really going to happen here so some of the things that I was concerned about didn't get address, for various reasons, like I didn't let them know specifics in advance. I was in a meeting when the work was done and for that have major regrets. Long term good, short term bad. I wanted to watch the B3 & B6 service that I needed to have done. I understand from others that they boys from Ohio spent quite some time under my truck. Did I mention that I regret not being there for that?
They did fix the upper brake light/antenna cover on the roof that my body shop screwed up and replaced some screws in the tailgate top cover that were missing too. The Ohio Boys went over the truck with me after the meeting and took lots of photos of the lift, tires, peeling steering wheel, misaligned bumper (not fixed) and gash in the driver's seat. I was about the last truck out. It was late and the Ohio boys were very gracious, to say the least. I thought it was a great experience and that Huey's were excellent hosts.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
The Honda guys (factory and Huey's) were simply terrific. The only thing on my truck they were actually able to fix on the spot was the apparent "rust" around the right rubber step on my rear bumper. Turned out to be some tiny metal shavings (possibly from something random flying around from when my dealer installed the backup sensors?).

Confirmed (in writing) that my rear bumper needs to be repainted or replaced due to the color mismatch, that my driver's seat needs recovering due to some peeling on the side and that I might need a new window motor in the right front door due to what appears to be an intermittent thermal sensor.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
My serice was excellent. The items I was concerned about were corrected there since they were minor. I really enjoyed talking with Gary Flint and the advise he gave me concerning a problem with my Honda Tonneau cover.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
My experience with the Honda Team and Huey's Honda was fantastic.
They were very courteous and explained everything that they were doing.
The A11 to A12 fuse box, my wife and friends are extremely greatful. Had many complaints before.
In the process of updating the clips in the door handles they found the new clips installed already. They confirmed this by going to the Nat. Honda site and confirmed that the work was done by my home dealer.................they forgot to tell me!
To throw in a new set of wipers was great, I did need them after we left St. Louis and drove up to Northern IL.

The whole trip was a very neat experience. Met and made many new friends.
Gary's presentation on Sat. a.m. made me very happy that I own a Honda Ridgeline. It is by far one of the safest vehicles on the road today!

TMac and Julie and everyone who was a part of the team putting the whole thing together have "OUR" THANKS.

The information, the people, the get togethers, the sites, the T Shirts, Hats,
and all the perks at Huey's..............................IT DOESNOT GET ANY BETTER!:D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts