Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been stuck by a sharp corner on the plastic parts of the steering wheel? Releasing the wheel and letting it slide in my hand has caused me to be "stuck" twice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Have not had that problem as I put a steering wheel cover on mine. It is two tone, black and gray , and matches dash in truck.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
293 Posts
Leather wrapped here, smooth.....

If the plastic isn't molded right just borrow your wife's nail file and sand it down a bit. No wife, go buy one. They are very handy for small sanding jobs.

Oh, just realized there may be some confusion, buy a nail file, not a wife. Much cheaper to pay someone to fix your steering wheel than a wife. Just ask my husband.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone been stuck by a sharp corner on the plastic parts of the steering wheel? Releasing the wheel and letting it slide in my hand has caused me to be "stuck" twice.
Discovered the source today of my hand getting "stuck" by the steering wheel. The plastic covering behind the steering wheel has detached itself on one end and will not stay attached. Cheap plastic fastener has probably broken.:frown:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts