Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm glad to announce that I can now officially participate as a happy owner on this website. After 65 very long and arderous days my beautiful Green EX-L Ridgeline w/Moonroof has finally arrived.

I've got to say... I really love this Truck. I've had plenty of brand new hondas (an 02 CRV, an 01 Prelude, an 04 and a 98 Civic), but this truck has really impressed. I've got guys in Calgary waving at me to pull me over just to take a look! Everybody says the same thing - Honda really hit the mark on this one.

I've only got 400 km on her so far but all is perfect. Inital "Fit & Finish" seem to be in true Honda form.

I'll make sure to post some good pics as soon as I can stop gawking at her long enough to grab my camera!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Congratulations! I empathise with your enthusiasm. This truck is number 1...Savor the joy!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome and great color choice! :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
Congrats....
I too have finally recieved my truck. Green RTL. Love the color and the ride!!!
Hopefully today I'll recieve my Retrax bed cover. This is by far the best truck/car I've ever owned!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations and allow me to welcome you as an "official" family ROC member.
We're glad you're here. Enjoy the ride :p

·
Registered
383 Posts
Congratulations! Another Ridge in Cowtown. Gotta like it!

Hope to see ya around. The only other green one I've seen in Calgary had BC plates on it. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
cdn.guy, quit gawking and grab that camera. ;) We wanna see it! But congrats on a great choice.

Rlguy

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome cdn.guy. Not only do we share an appreciation for fine trucks, but fine animals too!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
RidgeInRidge said:
Welcome cdn.guy. Not only do we share an appreciation for fine trucks, but fine animals too!

You truly do have formidable taste RidgeInRidge!

Take care of your best friends, and your truck.

Cheers!

·
Registered
141 Posts
cdn.guy said:
Well I'm glad to announce that I can now officially participate as a happy owner on this website. After 65 very long and arderous days my beautiful Green EX-L Ridgeline w/Moonroof has finally arrived.

I've got to say... I really love this Truck. I've had plenty of brand new hondas (an 02 CRV, an 01 Prelude, an 04 and a 98 Civic), but this truck has really impressed. I've got guys in Calgary waving at me to pull me over just to take a look! Everybody says the same thing - Honda really hit the mark on this one.

I've only got 400 km on her so far but all is perfect. Inital "Fit & Finish" seem to be in true Honda form.

I'll make sure to post some good pics as soon as I can stop gawking at her long enough to grab my camera!

Cheers!
Waited 65 days! Oh my! You have more patience than anyone I know. I'm sure the wait was worth it. Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the owner's club for real now. I really like the green, I was drooling over the floor model they had at my dealership which had all sorts of accessories I really want (running boards, bed cover, fog lights...) .

·
Registered
529 Posts
ARGH, I should be typing in GREEN as I am still so jealous of all of you Ridgeline owners!!! My Ridgeline order has been delayed AGAIN and now we hope to get it sometime this upcoming week. The wait is killing me. To be fair to the dealership, the truck did leave Canada on 9/8 and they can't control the delivery truck's schedule AND they have given me a new 2005 loaded Pilot to drive while waiting, but we want our truck! <sorry for the whining and pouting!>

It is a gorgeous weekend here in the Smoky Mountains! We went into the mountains yesterday with the Pilot and just can't wait to get our truck!

Ok, sorry for the venting and thank you for listening. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts