Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free Ridgeline T-Shirt (shipped within the 50 states) to the First person to answer the following question:

what is your favorite color?

It's friday so easier is better.

-Trevor
HandA-Accessories.com

·
Registered
361 Posts
blue is my favorite. I can't believe that I finally got one right.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Darn you Blue.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we have a winner, Blue!!!

PM me with the name and address for shipping.

and include the answer to one more question in your message. Large or Extra Large?

-Trevor

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Hey Trevor,

I've been thinking about ordering the hood air deflector and the silver and black hat. Is there any discount for ROC members?? And according to the installation instructions it says should be done by the professionals, but guys on here have done it and the dealer would charge $90. The directions look pretty straight forward, if you can follow all the arrows. Do you think it's simple enough?

Thx

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately, we aren't able to offer additional discounts off the online price. I wish we could.

Honda puts that warning on all the instructions where you could damage the vehicle when installing (or the item could fly off when driving if put on wrong). I haven't heard of anyone running into any problems with the install other than there isn't an clear markings as to which bracket goes where so they have to be held up in place or test fitted to make sure they are correct, it's pretty clear when they are in the wrong spot.

-Trevor

·
Registered
8 Posts
Trevor,

(I hope I am posting in the proper place.) I am considering buying the Metallic Interior Dash Trim for my RTL. Most places sell it at the same price and having bought from HandA previously, I'd just as soon go that way. However, from northern California to Idaho, your place charges fifty dollars for shipping. Same item, from Ohio, the shipping is only $10.14. Can you help me with this? Sounds like the shipping is too high.

Thanks, Gail

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are looking into it now. Looks like it is in the database wrong, but we have to figure out how to repack the item because it would never survive the trip in the box that Honda puts it in.

-Trevor

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Ridgeowner3,

I bought the wind deflectors from H & A for my new Ridge and Ody. Put it on the Ody in about 30 minutes (I'm not very mechanicallly inclined :confused: ) and haven't gotten to my truck yet (but soon!). So I think if I can do, anyone can!

And the service has been great so far from H & A, getting everything on time with no problems.

Now, if I can only be on when the trivia questions pop up :p

L

·
0 Posts
I'm still waiting for the "ladies only" pop up for a wonderful prize from H & A!! :rolleyes: :D
Might be my only chance to ever win anything!!!! ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The dash trim should come up at a more reasonable rate now. We were able to find a better box for shipping so it should get there in good shape.

-Trevor

Gail's Silver RTL said:
Trevor,

(I hope I am posting in the proper place.) I am considering buying the Metallic Interior Dash Trim for my RTL. Most places sell it at the same price and having bought from HandA previously, I'd just as soon go that way. However, from northern California to Idaho, your place charges fifty dollars for shipping. Same item, from Ohio, the shipping is only $10.14. Can you help me with this? Sounds like the shipping is too high.

Thanks, Gail

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gail,

Thanks for pointing out the problem and thanks for the order!

-Trevor

·
Registered
131 Posts
I too ran into the same large shipping cost from H&A. I'm all the way on the east cost. I wanted to buy from H&A, but the $40 I saved in shipping from an east cost website, changed my mind easily. H&A, you need to get a little more competitive on shipping to get our business from the east coast. Please let us know when you have it worked out.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unfortunately, some items really are that expensive to ship. Especially with the size of a lot of the Ridgeline accessories. If they were just a couple inches smaller they'd cost a fraction of the price to ship. Our site connects to UPS's and uses the weight and dimensions to calculate the shipping charge as close as possible to the actual charge. There just isn't enough profit in the items to take a loss on the shipping. The others either just don't care that they are losing money or they don't know. Shipping companies don't make that an easy thing to find out so without a fair amount of digging they might not even realize it.

-Trevor

Dktahg said:
I too ran into the same large shipping cost from H&A. I'm all the way on the east cost. I wanted to buy from H&A, but the $40 I saved in shipping from an east cost website, changed my mind easily. H&A, you need to get a little more competitive on shipping to get our business from the east coast. Please let us know when you have it worked out.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I'm down here in Florida but I still use H & A because of their support of this site. I just put my second order in for the trunk carpet, trunk dividers, and the underseat cargo tray. First order was for the body side protectors (need to install tham yet) and some touch up paint.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts