Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Ridge and a 2015 Fit. I would like to finally buy a shop manual for both of them. What is the best way to get one, and do i have to get it from the dealer? I am afraid that unless I get it from the dealer, it won't be the real McCoy and I will be left inadequately informed by the imposter.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,595 Posts

·
Administrator
16,103 Posts
Seems like I read something not too long ago when I went looking for service information for my 2010 that Honda no longer produces printed OEM service information and that it is all online-only on a subscription basis going forward. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Administrator
16,103 Posts
If you've already got a hardcopy, it should ease your conscience.
I used to have one for my 2007 that I pretty much read from cover to cover, but sold it after I traded in the Ridgeline thinking I would never own another one. Seeing as how I'm currently on my 3rd with the possibility of buying a 4th, I guess I was wrong. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've got an 07. But would love to take a look at the 08 service manual.

I'm trying to diagnose a power steering issue at the moment.

Could you pm me the file?

·
Registered
31 Posts
PM sent.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is this chat still active? if so could someone please forward me a shop manual for 2011 ridgeline. Thank you. I just bought a ridgeline at an auction and found out it has been in a accident. Seller lied. Any help will be appreciated.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.