Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm in the market for my first Honda Ridgeline. I'm looking at the 2006-2009 model year and the RTX trim. Any suggestions on my choice? Any recommendations? I have a strict budget and most i can afford have over 100k how do these trucks preformed when over 100k? How do they hold up I've heard they hold up well. Let me know what y'all think I should do

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome to the club! I've recently been shopping around for my second Ridgeline. I was rather surprised at how much low mileage units are going for, even '06s. One thing to note, there was no RTX trim for the '06 model year. I think that the RTX is a fine choice, it comes with the better looking grille, better color on the wheels and the hitch already installed from the factory. On my '06 RTL I bought a genuine Honda hitch and installed it myself. YMMV but I ended up shopping nationwide this time. You don't have your location listed but around here in the Midwest unless it's been taken care of extremely well there will likely be a lot of rust on the running gear and underbody. I'm buying mine from Arizona.

Good luck with your shopping!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts