Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New member to this forum and depending on your input, possible owner of a 2006 Ridgeline RTL.

So, i've been searching for a mid-sized in the 8000 dollar region for the past few weeks and stumbled on this 06 with a great exterior, very clean interior, all(34) service records since its purchase, but 180k miles!

Previous owner was a Honda Mechanic at my local dealership. New Timing Belt at 105k.

Do you think it is worth going after?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Knowing the service history is great. The ridgeline is very reliable. Only thing you may need to do is replace the radiator. If it hasn't already been done. Look this problem up. Other than that regular maintenance and should last another 120k

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I have had my Ridgeline RTL/SR since April 2005. I only have 109,567 miles but it has been a fantastic ride. Upkeep is a minimum, Oil changes, etc. I just replaced the timing belt and water pump about 5 weeks ago.
The ride, the safety features, and lots of room to carry stuff. My wife loves it even more than I do. There are several Ridgeline owners that have well over 200,000 miles and I have seen one posted with over 300,000 miles. It it was well taken care of, a by a mechanic that is even better.
Good luck on what ever decision you make!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all of the input! Hopefully by the end of the week i will be a happy owner of my first Ridgeline!!!

I will post in the future to see let everyone know how its holding up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts